1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Spaghetti bolognese eating out

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by lebody, 26 May 2010 Social URL.

1. lebody

lebody Full Member

eating out at italian restaurant at the weekend, really love my spag bol .. how many syns for ee, red and green?
    also does anyone know many syns for average portion of plain ice cream ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. captain nemo

captain nemo Chunky Munkey

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i think spag bol comes out about 7.5 or 8.5 syns on EE, not sure of the others i expect on a red day it might be higher with the pasta.

i had a look last week when i was going out for an italian and spag bol was about the best italian meal to have points wise, bolognese or pomadora sauces are better as theyre tomato based, they have olive oil in though, avoid the carbonarra sauces as theyre cream based, which is prob why theyre so yummy.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.