• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

spare skin !!!

S: 17st4lb C: 15st10lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st8lb(9.09%)
hi everyone who has been doing lipotrim and lost qite a lot, people keep telling me if you lose weight quickly you will get loads of spare skin just hanging, i dont expect to come out of this toned up but am getting worried it will be gross lol,
anyone had this problem or know how to help reduce it please x:rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st8.0lb C: 14st8.0lb G: 10st8.0lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
im sure so long as u drink loads of water its meant to help the elasticity of ur skin and help it shrink with you, also do toning excercises, a few people bought the slender tone belt thingy?

Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
S: 19st8lb C: 16st6lb G: 11st10lb Loss: 3st2lb(16.06%)
mmm i may nneed a tummy tuck then lol - but im sure we will be fine xx

Sheep

on the up lol
Tone up, and from what i was told last time on diet , it takes about a month for skin to go bk in to shape after every stone lost, dunno how true :p

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
S: 16st12lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st12lb(22.88%)
Avon do a celu-sculpt lotion that you rub in to help get rid of celulite, not tried it yet but ordering some soon. Also do a skin tightening spray which works a little (used it on my flabby arms last time so not sure about stomach etc) and a firm and sculpt bust cream to help if you're left feeling a little low (if you get my meaning lol)