Total Solution Sparkly's spangly skinny journey!!!

sparklychar

Doing this for last time
Well this is it..... I've stuffed myself silly. Exante 100% starts tomorrow, I've been well acquainting myself with the forums, and hoping I get a great first week loss like i've seen so many of!!!!

I weigh myself on a Saturday, so between last Saturday and this Saturday will be only a few days of Exante but if its a loss its a loss!

My goals are to increase my confidence in myself, which will benefit me in my work in schools and in my general outlook, and to WOW at a couple of weddings this year, at one of which I am maid of honour....

Wish me luck.... xx

sparklychar said:
Well this is it..... I've stuffed myself silly. Exante 100% starts tomorrow, I've been well acquainting myself with the forums, and hoping I get a great first week loss like i've seen so many of!!!!

I weigh myself on a Saturday, so between last Saturday and this Saturday will be only a few days of Exante but if its a loss its a loss!

My goals are to increase my confidence in myself, which will benefit me in my work in schools and in my general outlook, and to WOW at a couple of weddings this year, at one of which I am maid of honour....

Wish me luck.... xx

Good luck Charlotte ;)

Thank you.... Day one going well sunk nearly 1.5 litres of water, and had a choc Orange bar. Lovely sunny day I feel good....

Well one day done.... and i'm feeling calm, happy and in control. will go to bed fairly soon i think, pretty tired.

Kept busy all day, cleaning this morning, then went to see a friend, massage and highlights (£45 for the lot thanks to a bogof offer :)), ironing, corrie and crosswords this evening.

had a strawberry shake, mushroom soup and choc orange bar. the shake and soup weren't as nice as Cambridge, but bearable, but the bar was a lot nicer.

Days done: 1/27 : Days to go until food break....
xx

well, today has been day 2, a bit headachey all day but nothing too bad.

had a little cheat though, but not too bothered. went for lunch with my best friend and was too scared to tell her i was on a VLCD again, she didn't approve last time. so i oredered a chicken and bacon salad, and will just hope it doesn't set me back too much. in the long run i know i will lose more with this than with previous SW attempts!!!

just having thai chicken soup which is quite nice, then going out in a bit, so will have my final shake when i get home. had my toffee nut raisin bar in little bits throughout the day which worked well.

xx

Good luck :)

Good luck Charlotte.

First few days are the hardest but when you get through them its not bad at all x

Good luck charlotte, all the best!!!

Day 3 done.....

Been perfect except for some milk in cups of tea. Walked about 5 miles as well, so best part of a couple of hours walking with my friend, lots of fun. going on another walk tmrw as well! WI tmrw cos i wanted to keep to my normal Saturday slot, so last week was 14st 9 1/2lbs. Sunday-Tuesday was being very naughty, then been pretty good on TS since Weds.... so we shall see! hopefully will get a good loss next week when have done 10 days on Exante.

All that walking has made me a bit hungry though this evening! Tired though so will pop off to bed soon!

xx

Good luck with the diet hun!
I also am on my 3rd day on exante total and today has been the hardest so far as I'm craving badly!! :-(
I'm not getting on brilliantly with the soups but love the shakes and can tolerate the bars. Just hope I can last the month.....

I haven't found it too bad, but yes had chicken and Bacon salad yest, and a bit of milk today. I don't really like the shakes or soups, but they're ok. The bars I quite like :) gonna order some porridge to see what that is like. Have some extra motivation now though as am going on a trip to France with friends in 8 weeks.... Not seen most of them for a while so would like to be lighter and sporting some new clothes...

Xx

Wi today after 3 days exante as I want to stick to a Saturday and 3lbs off! So happy. And have a disgusting taste in my mouth which hopefully means ketosis is here.

Gonna go fantasy clothes shopping for my trip to France and my friends wedding to motivate me xx

That's excellent news! Well done!
Today so far hasnt been too nice, woke up feeling pretty weak and had the shakes! But just had my first shake of the day and feel better...
Ive decided to weigh myself at the end of the month as I think if I weigh weekly I may get a bit disheartened by the 3lbs here n there......

Good things come to those who wait!

X

oh dear, how many days have you had shelly? lots and lots and lots of water!!! x

Well done Shelly :)

Well I've struggled today and yesterday...
Have been out singing today, and managed to resist the free bacon butties on offer this morning, but then not tea and cake this evening..... that was after i'd had just one shake today, i let myself get too hungry so that's a little lesson for me. So had my exante bar then went and got a sandwich, but couldn't finish it felt so sick! so obvs my stomach is shrinking or something!

Drawing a line, back to work tmrw, so being busy will make it easier! Got to think of all my motivations like bridesmaids dresses, trip to France and the promise of a dress from my OH after 2 1/2 stone!

xx

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I've just noticed my BMI has gone to 29.9.... I'm now merely overweight, not obese!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!

Well done sparklychar!

Day 8 now and maaaaaan do I just want some good grub! Lol.
I have to say my will power has been fab so far! Not buckled once which I'm pretty proud of! Also weighed myself yday after a week on TS and have lost 3kg/6lbs woooohoooo!

Back