Special K's Blog Spot

and this is 3rd PP day in a run as i dont feel like eating at all, let alone meat and veggies, it just isnt happening at all... i just feel right down in the dumps somewhere rather unpleasant and all i want is som bloody chocolate :/

its like TOTM has come back for round 2!!! 2 weeks its been now. apart from the little hiccup with the choc cake the other week i have been on track and fine, but i feel like a monster now!!! my head is killing, i am tired, grumpy and in pain :(

I am joining the gym with my best friend this week, she mainly does classes and stuff so i am going to tag along on those, to see if i can shift this nearly second week of STS as thats what it looks like!!!

I think i would have prefered to eat normally and STS instead of depriving my self of all the things i cant have and not lose and ounce!!! its well peeving me off now! so to say the least i am not impressed!!!

I can totally understand but honestly when everything calms down you will get a woosh of weigh lost....honest. Many of us have been in your situation and it does happen.
I know its hard to keep focused when your not on par but please be kind to yourself, relax....nice hot bath - early night with a good book and things will hopefully look and feel better tomorrow
(((hugs)))
xx

Specialk, do drink masses of water for those headaches. It will settle down and you'll lose ok. I found that fish dishes made me feel less mouldy than meat, but as they are less filling I have them more on PV days.

Oh well :(

I jumped head long of the wagon, and straight into a curry and a bar of chocolate :/ whoops.

only put 2lbs on, but it made TOTM stop, which is a bonus, for it to start again when back in Ketosis...

So heres to starting again with a few days of PP probs till thursday ish and get back on track.

Starting the gym tonight with my friend, classes! Legs Bums and Tums followed by Aqua Zumba... an interesting combination...

other classes to follow in the week, this should keep me on the straight and narrow and on the downwards curve of weight loss.

K x

Hey SpecialK - TOTM was really difficult for me the first few months on Dukan, but it has gotten better. I thought I might be going totally hormonal because my periods started coming 21 days apart once I went on this plan versus the 35 day cycle I have been most of my life - Huge chocolate cravings, major hunger, moods to kill - last month, 28 days, no major issues, easiest cycle ever! I think your body chemistry goes a bit off when you first adopt this eating plan, and as we are staying on it for a longer period we get to track it more. Those ladies that are onto conso in 8 weeks make me so jealous! But if you stick to the plan and don't go off the rails you adjust and feel loads better, but each time you go majorly off, you have to readjust - I think its even more extreme to your body than yoyo dieting!

Water zumba sounds like fun!

Thanks Sander.

I know i feeling like something at the bottom of a pond, really low and just wanting anything i could, and i succumbed to it :( my own fault, but i have been back on track for the last 2 days and i feel much better for it and i havnt gained too much either, which i think was more to do with the water retention with TOTM, but back on now, and some PP days infront of me yet.

the gym was bloody hard tonight, Legs, Bums and Tums, but before that a 20 minute walk on the treadmill before the class even started! :eek: shocking!!! then after the LBT class, it was off to Aqua Zumba... all i can say is, its a good laugh and your dont have wobble... hehehe, then the steam room, a little dip in the pool, back in the steam room and home!!!

so bed time, to rest the achy body, back to the gym tomorrow, 30 min treadmill walk.

wednesday - least looking forward to this, as i am joining my friend on her classes, of LBT and box fit!!! no time for the pool and steam room before home tho :( so not looking forward to how achy i will be on thursday...

K xx

You're doing great on the exercise front - just remember to include some rest days in the week too. Your muscles need time to repair and you'll be less likely to get an injury which could put you out of action altogether til you heal. :) Xx

I'm tired just reading all that :p

SpecialK - amazing on the exercise - its great when you can have a friend to do that with! I always get hurt in exercise classes and use that for an excuse to put my weight loss on hold until I am better so I am exercising with caution :) So far I've only managed to sprain my ankle 3 times on my walks - including one last week! I have noticed a lot more muscle fatigue on Dukan, you just don't have the easy access to energy on a low carb diet, so don't be surprised if you need more rest and don't have the endurance you expect!

Hehe, its not too bad, Tuesday, Thursdays and the weekend will be my rest days, or "rest" days, just a 30 - 40 minute mooch on a treadmill or swimming on those days...

I am feeling the achyness today, I wasnt too bad this morning, but as the day has gone on, its got worse...

Gym induction today, so just gunna get a little programme worked out probably... not that i will stick to it as i only want the treadmill for a walk, and the classes to really burn calories and tone!!!

the pool is cold enough once youve been in the steam room before hand :) i love the feeling of getting in the water after coming out of the steam room :)

anyway, I weighed this morning and yet another STS! which i am surprised at, but it must start going down this week! otherwise i will cry :'( as i dont know what i am eating to stall me, as i am having no tollerated items, just pure PP...

K xx

Thanks Sanders, I am waiting for the tiredness to set in, but untill then a few days of hard work, split with a few easy days should be fine and hopefully i will be all right!

i really could be doing my measurements, and see the inches go... i think that will be a job for the morning, as i am not in uni all day. measure very month and weigh every week. and hopefully that will give e the motivation i need :D

K xx

Thankies Girlies :) and Chappies if you have commented :/

Been for my Gym induction today, and got a little work out sorted out for the days i have no classes.

Bye bye Bingo Wings, hello Firmer Shoulders (as i have probs with them)
Hello Stronger Hips as i have issues with those too
and Hello to a fit(ter) bod :) hehehe

Tomorrows Classes are...

Legs Bums and Tums, followed by BoxFit!!! Shocking, think I am gunna Die!!!

I am going to go early though, so i can go in the pool first and steam room before my classes to see if the achy-ness will go before the classes, as when the classes finish the gym shuts so no chance for a quick dip...

Then on Thursday and Friday just time in the gym, as my best friend does running, and i dont think i could possibly run yet!!! too much on the joints i think... may be in a few months.

Well anyway, i have been looking at juice at home and i was wondering...

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/catalog/sectionpagecontainer.jsp?departmentid=1214921923747

I only put a small amount in the glass, just enough to flavour the water, as i am struggling with my water intake now, its that weak, it barely colours the water, and its 1cal per 100ml diluted... what ever that means, can a wise owl please tell me if this is ok??

K xx

WOW, What a hard couple of classes that was...

LBT was a power 25 minute session as the leader didnt turn up, so someone else took it.

and Boxfit was a disaster!!! how unfit I am... well i did my best and came out looking like i had been dragged out of the swimming pool, i was sopping!!!

so, after putting all my ingredients in the slow cooker to make chicken soup, I came home from the gym, made 2 portions and there was a bit left over, so I decided I would have the bit left over... as its the first day i have eaten any Veg in 4/5 days...

I really dont feel like eating veg any more, just PP :/
so I think its a PV day tomorrow, So yogurt with the Dukan Biscuit,
A portion of my Chicken Soup
for tea, Dukan Curry - with Rice for OH as he is going to try a Dukan recipe...

and lots of water... and possibly a walk, depending on how sore i am

I did my measurements today too... so do them agian in a month and see what the results are :)

K xx

Great to see you're getting so much exercise in! Try to get some veggies into your plan, even in soup as you have, but it's good to have some crunch and some raw veg too if you can.

Well done!

Im back again!

Busy few days and just collasped in bed at night time!

Had a good shock yesterday when i managed to put on a shirt for the first time in a few years and it fit!!! :eek: that was some shock!!!

Well ive been to blackpool for the illuminations and what not, went with OH, we had a good night, i was rather good for food, not perfect but good enough. to compensate we did do lots of walking tho...

I still seem to be loosing even tho i keep having little blips in the diet, oh well...

Any way my question is...

can we do PP for breakfast and dinner but have a PV tea, as this is what i am struggling on?!?!?! and this would really help me!

Anyway, tonights classes are Legs, Bums and Tums, which I am sure is me being a glutten for punishment, as it doesnt half hurt!!! and then Aqua Zumba :) lots of jiggling about :/

I will be back in a few days :)

K xx

Back on track and 5 lbs off, a total of 23 lbs now :)
Just keep going

Boxfit and Legs Bums and Tums tonight - tone this flab!!! hehe

K x

Back