Splash's Countdown

Monday went well, so 3 days on track now....and unofficial weigh in this am showed 3lb loss! I'm putting it here because I reached this point last week and the week before then ruined it by binging! So need to stop playing about and make it a reality for next Sunday's weigh in.

Had coffee yesterday with a friend who doesn't know I'm dieting and she still hasn't noticed that I've lost 3 stone and am 2-3 dress sizes down! Mind you she never once commented when I kept getting bigger and bigger either!

On the job front, rang HR to see what was happening with my application as the closing date was 24 days ago. Apparently they have been inundated with applications and are still sorting them out! As I was doing the job I've applied for up to Oct last year I'm hoping that I stand a good chance....just wish they'd hurry up and get the interviews booked.
:DWell done you!! Thats a great loss!!! People are really strange - I have gone from Size 20 to Size 14 and am only really getting comments now.....like "have you changed your hair" - "you dont normally wear that colour" etc etc.....strange strange....anyway the important thing is that you know how well you are doing!!!

Best of luck on the job hunting!!!

Lol, people are funny aren't they? I guess it's good that they just didn't 'see' the fat!

Yesterday went well. Did eat a little more than I planned but it was real food, not junk. Did start to think that as I'd blown it I may as well eat everything in site, but realised I need to break this self destructive streak. This head stuff is definitely the hardest part of losing weight!

So on to a new day.:D

I agree....being able to control what you eat is key to keeping the pounds off inthe future....until I started SSing I really didnt realise how much i used food as a stress relief and a personal reward!!! Hope last few days have been good.

Well overate for 2 days mid week again. It was weird how the more high carb foods I ate the more I wanted! And I'd forgotten how sleepy and sluggish they make me feel. Anyway the last 2 days have been back on track and official weigh in says 2.5lb down.:D

Well overate for 2 days mid week again. It was weird how the more high carb foods I ate the more I wanted! And I'd forgotten how sleepy and sluggish they make me feel. Anyway the last 2 days have been back on track and official weigh in says 2.5lb down.:D

I am definately a carb addict and think when I am off LT I need to stay well clear..... it really slows down your system and you never feel full no matter how much you stuff down your mouth!!!!!

Well done on the 2.5lbs...that really great.....I am just down 1llb this week...SSing but think I should drink more water....

Best of luck for coming week!! Go Girl!!

Thanks everyone. You're both doing brilliantly yourselves. I'm beginning to enjoy eating again.....the fear has lessened!...but I miss not having to think or plan what I'm going to have. I mean a choc tetra as a hot choc every time was sure easy!!!

I certainly hope so DQ.

Bea hope you're drinking that water!

Sussex Girl, how are you getting on? Do you have a dairy anywhere?

Sussex Girl, how are you getting on? Do you have a dairy anywhere?

I'm doing fine thanks Splash - looking forward to a good loss on Wednesday hopefully. I've been a very, very good girl so I think I deserve it!

I haven't bothered with a diary, but I am taking photos on the same day of each month, so when (and I say when rather than if) I get to goal I will have something to compare the old and new me.

Will look forward to seeing them when you feel ready to post! I took a couple of photos at the start but am not brave enough to post them yet.

Will look forward to seeing them when you feel ready to post! I took a couple of photos at the start but am not brave enough to post them yet.

I did the same but not confident enough yet!! to have them on my site!!!!

I often click onto the inspiration site when I need a mental boost.....the phots really make a big difference to motivation....the results people have are soooooo fab....including you D_Q!

Back