Spring clean...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
...3 big bags of too big clothes, clothes I don't wear anymore, shoes etc. all gone to charity!

My wardrobe is all organised, the linen cupboard is sorted, the shoe cupboard is now in pairs again! The fridge is stocked full of yummy SW foods and I feel fab! So I've had a cr@ppy week job-hunting wise, but the sun is shining, I have an amazing OH and family, I have my gorgeous friends and I have my health, so what if currently I don't have a job - we're coping, it just means we're treading water at the moment and not being able to swim the ocean, but that will come, very soon, I can feel it in my gut!

Just had to share xxx

How I love a positive attitude.

I am a great believer that we are just transmitters and what we give out is what we get back.

You should have something pretty good on its way to you DD.

I agree, I have the same views as what fillymum has said. What a lovely post, thank you for sharing!

What a great attitude. I am a great believer in fate and what is meant to be will be. xx

Well good for you! So glad the sun is shining on you - here in Berkshire it is just grey and drizzly and boring.

But I did a charity shop run yesterday, with loads of clothes which were surplus to requirements, and today I have put together some new shoe racks and a flat-pack chest of drawers to get the rest of my clothes into some kind of order.

And I went to Hobbycraft and bought some Really Useful Boxes (now there is a product which lives up to its name!) in different sies and sorted out lots of paperwork and project stuff.

Dinner is prepared and ready to cook (roast butternut squash!!) and I am just about to sit down with the Saturday papers and do some crosswords.

And I have Roman Holiday, which I recorded the other day, to watch this evening.

Not exactly glamorous or sophisticated, but I am enjoying my day.

Fillymum is right - we get back what we put in. We can decide to be positive or negative.

Now - if you could just send some of that sunshine my way???

Dinner is prepared and ready to cook (roast butternut squash!!) and I am just about to sit down with the Saturday papers and do some crosswords.

And I have Roman Holiday, which I recorded the other day, to watch this evening.

Not exactly glamorous or sophisticated, but I am enjoying my day.

Fillymum is right - we get back what we put in. We can decide to be positive or negative.

Now - if you could just send some of that sunshine my way???

What a coincident !!! I have just been checking my roasted butternut squash which is roasting away with my favourite red pepper, onion and tomato.

Your Saturday night sounds pretty damned good to me, relaxed and easy. The secret to a happy and fulfilled life is to enjoy everything you do if possible.

My motto for life is take the positive out of everything !!!

Now just how much sunshine would you like !!! Today has been hot here. In fact we don't have a fire tonight, no heating on at all.

If I could share the warmth with you all I would.

How you doing at this end of the day DD??

Been snowing in Halifax tody went visiting OH loves the snow so it was quite nice. I try to be positive(Im also unemployed) husband has had to increase overdrafts etc till i get a job.

I stay positive but there always seems to be something to smack you in the gob.

I will keep smiling tho££££:rolleyes:

What a coincident !!! I have just been checking my roasted butternut squash which is roasting away with my favourite red pepper, onion and tomato.

Your Saturday night sounds pretty damned good to me, relaxed and easy. The secret to a happy and fulfilled life is to enjoy everything you do if possible.

My motto for life is take the positive out of everything !!!

Now just how much sunshine would you like !!! Today has been hot here. In fact we don't have a fire tonight, no heating on at all.

If I could share the warmth with you all I would.

How you doing at this end of the day DD??

Hello lovely! Been to a wedding fayre today with Mum which was great but by happy coincidence just dropped into a hotel which I've also wanted to have a look at it as a 'possible' and it's absolutely lovely - I burst into tears when I saw the room! Need to book to see it again with OH now!! How's you? xxx

Back