• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sprucing up ur shakes

Lenni

Hey guys. Just moved over from lipotrim. Thought we could post some ideas 4 making changes 2 r shakes. I hav a few ideas 4 chocolate shake:

Make up ur shake, add a spoonful of coffee n heat it up, really nice treat as I was missin my latte's.

U could also just heat ur shake, hav it as a hot chocolate.

Fill shaker wit water, pop in a peppermint teabag and leave to soak 4 bout 10 mins, then add shake n it's like melted mint Choc ice-cream. So yum

Any1 any ideas. I am hatin the vanilla so would love some suggestions on sprucing it up.

:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Vanilla is my favourite as I make it like a Starbucks frappacino -wee bit of hot water to dissolve coffee & sweeter then top up with cold water, add vanilla shake & blitz then add ice cubes & blitz a little. Stick in a straw & hey presto :)

I just can't stomach chocolate shake no matter what I do :(

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Bit of Coco powder and sweetener in the chocolate one! Makes it VERY chocolatey!

Tesco coco powder only has 3cal and 0.2g of carbs per tea spoon! :)

Thank you for the very helpful ideas!

debs78

I bought some apple and blackcurrant water flavouring from their website. Not a fan of the choc shake but tried adding a bit of the water flavouring this morning and it was delish :p Felt like a bit of a treat TBH :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be very wary of using cocoa powder :)