spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

If you do manage to lose 20lbs in 30 days Ill be buying that one myself. Ill be eagerly awaiting news of how its going Spyro.

i dont know about 20lbs but wouldnt it be nice lol

well im honking today apart from a little bit of fish lol and i done my dvd earlier its great it got me well and truly puffing lol i loved it as its not complicated or fast moves that you just dont get its really quite simple but definately effective and im glad its only 20 mins as will be easier to squeeze in with the kids rather than my 50 mins pilates. so roll on 25 days and i might get a six pack too lol

day 2 of my shred and boy did i feel it this morning and i was even so stiff when doing the dvd today but it obviously means its working. anyway have just got back from visiting gramps at the hospital so am having my 3rd shake now although i did have some plain chicken at the hospital coffee shop today as i done the dvd just before leaving and the whole way to the hosp i felt sick and dizzy so im guessing its a bit too much to do that whilst doing tfr so ive decided to add a piece of fish, chicken or meat each day and carry on with the dvd cos i do think its going to give me that toned bod ive been looking for all my life. lol.
anyway hope everyones ok today its a bit quiet on the site today i only had 1 catch up on my subscribed threads. where are you all?

thanks hun i can hardly walk my body is so stiff lol its suppose to be day 3 of my dvd today but dont know how im gonna manage to do it but will try my best as have gotta get past this stiffness.
anyway back to weigh in day on a monday and for 6 days ive lost just 1lb boo hoo.

Hey hun! The stiffness should go soon hun! I love my EA Sport active but it kills my joints! Usually takes 4 days to get used to it!

You doing great hun keep up the great work!

Thanks.
Ive just come on sorry tmi but i feel quite pleased with only 1lb loss as i always weigh more at this time so have probably lost more than that and the old muscle weighs more line too.
im just having my 1st shake and didnt realise how late it was ooohh bonus.

Congrats on the loss luv and on being so motivated with your exercise!!
I really need to take a leaf out of your book and get moving.

Keep it up lass and we will be seeing that sixpack soon ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol.
ive just had my 2nd shake and i forgot to mention that i tested for ketosis last night and i was in the pink.woohoo.

hi everyone day 4 today of my dvd and i found it much easier my body is not so stiff today. i have picked on a few naughty things today i think cos all the nice food turned up (shopping day) not good anyway am planning on some chicken and salad tonight as totm am feeling weak. hope everyones ok.

well day 4 not so good i have to admit i chose to have some chicken and salad that led to just a wee bit more and now i can hardly breathe im so stuffed its sick. help whats wrong with me

Why is it sooooo hard at the mo? - I'm really sorry luv
xxxxxxxx

i really dont know we dont even have some excuses others have about time of the year and all the partys. although it probably is the weather and our bodys just need more. ive got a headache now i guess ive gone back out of ketosis after that lot.lol. the bad thing for me is shopping day and seeing all that nice food.

We will get there though....we have to...for me its a case of now or never really, so gonna have to make it NOW.

Tom is another day...roll on ketosis!

Xxxxxxxxx

Back