spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

hi hun im feeling much better thanks my ds has been ill along with teething so havnt had the chance to catch up. so far im doing ok im just trying to choose to eat sensibly and exercise daily im still having 1 or sometimes 1 and a half shakes a day as its the only time to get my coffee fix in otherwise im getting a caffeine withdrawel headache. im not gonna weigh for a while as not sure if its even going to work but i will see. hope everyones going strong. will catch up very soon.

I hope you and the family are ok luv.
Missing you
xxx

hi hun thanks for your message im ok ive been having a shake for breakfast and lunch and eating a meal with my husband and snacking on fruit if im hungry and trying to exercise when i get time. im really concentrating on getting my mind and body healthy rather than just losing weight. i watched that supersize superskinny last nite and some of the people when they were talking about binging reminded me of what i was doing. i had a few of the kids maltesers the other day but i didnt touch anything else all evening after which i was really proud of because before i would have felt guilty then gone and ate loads more so my mind is improving already i havent lost any weight though but i suppose if i do t like this then it will take a while and hopefully when it does come off it will stay off.
anyway i hope your ok hun. ive been so busy as ive started a hifz class and just trying to study a bit more and focus more on important things that takes my mind off of food.lol. take care hun.

Sounds like you are really getting your head in the right place and as you say focusing on hhe really important things in life!!
I'm really happy your doing ok luv,

lots and lots of love,
xxxx

Glad to hear you're doing OK. You're right, the long game is more important than immediate weight loss, and it sounds like you're really getting clearer in your head about what's important and not letting little things derail you. Nice work just having a few maltesers and not letting it get out of control. Hope you have a good day :)

thanks you two hope your both getting on ok.

I wish I had your strength to not carry on eating bad things. Well done xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back