spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

You are all mad, lol. I have two and thats more than enough. The thought of any more would give me nightmares, lol.

yep im mad my dh thinks so too he cant understand why i would make more work for myself but i dont think of it like that i just imagine the future when theyre all grown up and come round with theyre kids.

You are all mad , I'm not having any, ever

Teetie you say that now .....

I keep telling myself I will have one more but I doubt it as I'm getting on a bit now lol.
My kids are great, though when their rooms are messy you wouldn't think so if you hear me shout.

Everyone always says that I will get broody but I'm 26 and it's still not happened lol i am way too selfish love my me time.

the world would be weird if we were all the same ayy.

anyway ive had my 3rd shake and everyone else in my house are eating and to be honest i really dont fancy anything ive got a cold coming on and a bad throat so that should keep me honking for a few days.

well morning all the cold has certainly hit me today i woke up feeling so rough my face is all aching and ive got diarrhea and throat hurts i hope its not the old dreaded swine flu passing through. anyway am going to take it easy today and will be back later to honk. have a good day pepes.

Hope you feel much better soon!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone im still feeling ill i had 2 shakes yesterday, 2 teas and some grapes oh and throat sweets and a load of medicines but only managed a litre of water yesterday. I weighed today and am still the same so apart from the medicines and throat sweets il be having all my shakes today and tomorrow as i want to lose some weight before mondays weigh in. Il be back as soon as im better. Take care everyone.

Feel better soon :hug99::hug99:

xxx

Back