spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

thanks hun.

Morning everyone day 3 well ive actually decided to stop counting days as its more like im letting myself in for a bad day so am just going along with it day by day.
Anyway happy friday just had my 1st shake yummy banana coffee.

afternoon just having my 2nd shake its the only time i get to actually sit down and catch up on here. hope everyones doing good.

yeah just about lol have had 3 shakes but am feeling hungry. how are you hun?

Ive only had 2 so far so doing fine. Just going to make the kids dinner and then Ill have my 3rd which should get me through the evening. Cant believe Im acually back in the zone.

woohoo well done you on only having 3 ive just had my 4th and still feeling hungry but am definately going to honk later so feeling positive for the weekend. im going to visit my family tomorrow so will take 3 shakes and i asked my mum to get me some biggest loser bars so if she managed to get some il have 1 of those too. so i wont be around tomorrow but will definately stay strong.

i was just making flapjack for my grandad tomorrow and i kinda licked the bowl, spoon then had 1 slice. i feel really full after so am just gonna carry on im not too bothered as im obviously learning something from paul mckenna cd and thats to stop when your satisfied and i think thats cos he says have what you want, when you want so im not depriving myself ive chosen to have my shakes today and i chose to have that flapjack without feeling bad and i havnt binged as i know that if i want another bit i can but im full. anyway enough of my rambling. just thought id confess lol.

Well done for getting straight back on it babe....it's the ability to have a small amount of something, enjoy it and move on that I find really tough!

Hope all goes well at your familys

Xxxxx

evening all not long back i ended up eating at my families today just a few chocs, quarter of rice from chinese and chicken in garlic. i left some on the plate though which is progress. anyway am off to bed now tomorrows a new day.

Morning spyro.
Well done in resisting eating to much chinese, i would have struggled with that, im like the song for the pringles add, once you pop you just cant stop.
Today is day 5 already and nearing WI.
Have a good day. ;)
X

Hey spyro, it's day 1 for me today too so LETS DO THIS!
Xxxxxx

I wouldn't have been able to show so much restraint :)

morning all thanks for your comments im just having my shake and tea back to being good. have a good day everyone

I think were all doing amazingly well. Ok we have slip ups but were only human. The point is that we keep getting back up and trying again. That in itself is an achievement.

thats right joanne.
afternoon peeps i had my shake at bout 1 but am really hungry now. i think another tea or bouillon will be coming my way soon. hows everyone doing?

Back