Squeezes diary week 1

Hello squeeze, just read your diary so far, very inspiring, you really are a tough determined lady! Send some my way please!

This is my second shot at LT, I did it last year to lose weight for my for my wedding, but have regained the 2 stone I lost and gained another 1 1/2 stone on top of that, sooo depressing... basically I have pigged and binged for nigh on a year, so my own fault, you are so right about beating the food demons, and knowingyour emotional triggers etc, I use food as an excuse for everything enjoyment, depression, boredom, habit, social occasions.. the list goes on..

Any sensible person knows you can have treats in moderation, but its learning to control that , thats the hardest thing. My WORST food addiction is curry, my hubby and I go nearly every Sunday for a eat as much as you like buffet, its cheap and so delicious, and this is ultimatly what has caused me to regain all the weight, I can control most other foodstuffs, just not this one.

Last year whilst I was doing the plan, all I thought about was having a curry at the end of it, so not really beating that demon then! I got into my dress for my big day, then it was downhill from there, I have yo yo dieted all my life, I lose it, then celebrate by overeating again. I must have gained 2lb a week since last May :( Im still struggling to imagine how im going to beat these addictions and demons... Im on day 3 now, and all good so far, but I know after a few weeks I will hit a standstill an will struggle to stay on plan {as last year} It just got so boring, but im going to use this forum a my support to keep me on track, something I didn't do before {just lurked}.

I congratulate you on your achievment so far , and look foward to catching up on your progress! :) x

Hi jen!! thankyou :) I really dont know where I have plucked all the determination from because as a person im quite weak and submissive and generally quite defeatist. But I have totally suprised myself at how strong i can be.

I relate to all the food demons massively... i lost a couple stone last summer on atkins and then had a really traumatic time losing a baby and just ate and ate and ate. My weakness is chinese and kebabs.. and i would have a few a week. and every morning i would wake up feeling like total crap and just eat 6 pieces of buttery toast and any pizza/chocolate/cake or any crap i could find to start the day feeling a bit better and piled back on the weight i had lost. So gutting. Im sorry to hear LT wasnt the life change you needed first time round... but this time make sure you really assess your relationship with food and tell yourself every day that you will NEVER go back to eating uncontrollably and comforting yourself with food. You can make it a permanent change, you just have to want it enough and retrain yourself to think differently. LT is a great opportunity to change, But thinking of yummy things your going to eat after is not changing like you said!!!

Well done for getting to day 3... thats the hardest bit over I reckon and you are right, this forum is THE key to getting all the support you need and sharing your journey with others who know what you are going through.

I wish you all the best with your journey and expect we will chat again very soon. Keep at it girl, and focus on that gorgeous, slim girl that will be brimming with confidence for the summer!!!
xxxx

Thanks squeeze;)

Out of interest, how much water do you drink? I really struggled with this last year, but manages 3 litres today, sure it gives you bigger losses?

I try to drink 3 litres. But the past few days iv really struggled and today iv only had about 1.5 which is just not good enough. Iv had a sore tummy though and ain't felt up to drinking loads. But tomorrow I'm going to do the 3 if it kills me!!! Yes it definitely affects your losses, but also is vital for health... Ketosis is pretty hard on your kidneys and you really have to flush the toxins through to stay healthy. I'm gonna stop being crap and just drink all day tomorrow!! It's hard though ain't it xx

Well Squeeze - yours is the first diary I've read and I'm glad I did! All human life is there! The support you give to people on this forum is fantastic - you give such thoughtful and caring replies. Good on you, babe. :D

Thankyou jessie :) i did write out a really long reply earlier but it got removed cuz i said a bad word :( dont have time to write out another full message but just wanted to pop on and say thankyou and that i appreciate your lovely words :) xx

cant stop... im non stop busy with nearly 100 ebay things to package, label and send (sigh) getting a bit sick of it but its got to be done cuz im totally broke.

Really sorry I aint replied to everyone..next time i get the chance ill be on to reply properly to everyone. Hope your all doing great :) im sure you are :)

im still 100% (of course lol) day 18 down :) feeling awesome! big mwah to all xxx

Squeeze, like yourself I'm finding it hard to drink enough water. It’s just soooo boring, not to mention the fact I can’t pass a toilet with going! Seriously! I felt a little nauseous and empty during the week, I’m also putting this down to water. Although at the moment I think I could like rising petrol price to drink water.

I have mixed feelings about tomorrow, I’m looking forward to the weigh-in, but I’m nervous about not losing! I just keep coming back to the facts, I’m still 100%, I’m walking 3 times a week (3 miles each time), hence I must have lost weight! It’s simple maths less in, more out!

Wish me luck :)

Oh good luck in WI you will have definately lost! I bet it will be a lovely surprise! Good luck x

David you will definitely have a fantastic result :) even though we are on the same day you always weigh in before me! I don't weigh until Monday. Can't wait to see how u get on xx

I started on the Monday, but I can only make it to pharmacy on Saturdays, so my first week was actually 5 days. Had another good week, 5lbs off. Good luck for Monday.

Well done!!! Your gonna be skinny in no time at this rate! :D really chuffed for ya xx

Ok so this is YESTERDAYS diary entry... Accidentally posted in David's diary oops!! So moving it here :p

Ok!!! So day 20 down and still 100%. Can barely believe that I have done this... I feel like superwoman lol. Feel so proud to get to the end of each day and know it's been another day towards my goal. And today is the first day that in REALLY noticing a huge change. My body feels completely different... My tummy has shrunk by half and I'm nowhere near as blubbery lol. Iv got my goal in my mind and I'm not letting go of it. I will be 10 stone by July... I would bet everything I own on that. I feel like I could take on the world... I'm full of life and energy... And food literally has no hold on me anymore. I'd be happy never to eat again!! I love LT lol.
Today I can feel a cold and cough coming... I hope it doesn't get too bad!!! Would be screwed cuz all cough medicines have stuff that would affect ketosis. That's poo. Hope I feel better tomorrow.
But other than that I feel fantastic. The first week was hell, the second was hard, but week 3 has been a breeze and I'm hoping that the rest of this journey is so easy. I know I'm going all the way though and I feel so liberated to know that this hideous shell that has made me miserable for 20 years is only temporary! Argghh it's so exciting. I wish everyone who battled with their weight knew about LT... It's the miracle all obese people who see no way out wish for. I'd have done it years ago if I had known.

Anyway waffling on as usual... Thanks to everyone who has been there for me and hope you are all having a fantastic

And now for today!! Day 21!!! Important milestone as they say it takes 21 days to break an old habit and for a new habit to form. So here's to LT being 100% set as my new habit :) although it's felt like that for the past week or so anyway!! But wow 3 weeks down... I feel so proud of myself. Although I'm no longer totally 100% throughout cuz this morning I woke up with a stinking cold and really needed a proper cup of tea. So I had a SPLASH of lacto-free milk. I am gonna totally forgive myself as my throat was killing and to be quite Frank there's a LOT more milk in the LT shakes and I only had 2 and a half shakes today cuz I felt too sh!t to finish my morning one. So I haven't had anything extra.. But I'll fess up anyway lol.

Terrified for weigh in tomorrow. I hope it doesn't demotivate me to have the typical week 3 let-down. But I'm preparing myself for 3lbs and praying it's not less!! I feel so much thinner though so im sure it will be at least 3. And who knows I might get a surprise. I'm glad iv not weighed myself this week! that took sone strength in itself! So I'll be back tomorrow to change my ticker :) wish me luck! Arrggghhhh.

Still feeling great, apart from a feckin cold grrr. And have bought myself a couple of nice size TWELVE (yes twelve) things to hang up and look at until I fit into them. Cuz I know for sure I'll be wearing them in the summer!!! Can guarantee it :)

Hope everyones feeling well and strong and happy :) xx

Ahhh sorry you feel so poorly! Yuk yuk x ive been putting a spoonful of vanilla in my cup of teas to whiten it and it tastes really nice! Im pretty sure youve lost well! Your losses so far have been consistant so im sure it will be more than3! :) try and get some rest you gotta big day on tuesday need to be well xxxxx (((((big hugs))))))

Aww bless you Cham :) ur too lovely :) I have tried puttin vanilla in my tea and coffee and I hate it!! Lol. But cuz lacto-free milk has had the milk sugars removed I don't mind havin the occasional splash if I desperately need it. Not gonna make a habit of it though... Just cuz my throat was killing. Feeling a bit better today and hoping my weigh in goes ok!! Will be back later to report!! :) have a good day chick xxx

Good luck for the weigh in today, I know it will be good, but I also understand the "third week" feeling, it haunted me all last week. Don't worry about the 100% thing; you have to do what's right. I'm have to take a break over Easter; I don’t particularly want to as I’ve put so much effort into getting here but I know I have to.

I perfectly comfortable going out with others for something to eat, but they are not comfortable eating in front of me. It takes about 10 minutes to convince them it’s ok to actually have something and another 10 to talk them into to something more than a cottage cheese sandwich! I’m on the diet not you! So the though of a long weekend with everyone tip-toeing around me is just too much. It’s easier to re-feed for the week and start again.

I was going to start a new diary, but I’m not going to this is one complete journey. I important thing is not to avoid tripping or stumbling on the way, the important thing is how I pick yourself up afterwards! We are not going to be perfect for the rest of our lives, but we are going to live them a different way!

WOW, that is going on the fridge! LMAO

Last edited:
Ok so this is YESTERDAYS diary entry... Accidentally posted in David's diary oops!! So moving it here :p

Ok!!! So day 20 down and still 100%. Can barely believe that I have done this... I feel like superwoman lol. Feel so proud to get to the end of each day and know it's been another day towards my goal. And today is the first day that in REALLY noticing a huge change. My body feels completely different... My tummy has shrunk by half and I'm nowhere near as blubbery lol. Iv got my goal in my mind and I'm not letting go of it. I will be 10 stone by July... I would bet everything I own on that. I feel like I could take on the world... I'm full of life and energy... And food literally has no hold on me anymore. I'd be happy never to eat again!! I love LT lol.

Today I can feel a cold and cough coming... I hope it doesn't get too bad!!! Would be screwed cuz all cough medicines have stuff that would affect ketosis. That's poo. Hope I feel better tomorrow.
But other than that I feel fantastic. The first week was hell, the second was hard, but week 3 has been a breeze and I'm hoping that the rest of this journey is so easy. I know I'm going all the way though and I feel so liberated to know that this hideous shell
that has made me miserable for 20 years is only temporary! Argghh it's so exciting. I wish everyone who battled with their weight knew about LT... It's the miracle all obese people who see no way out wish for. I'd have done it years ago if I had known.

Anyway waffling on as usual... Thanks to everyone who has been there for me and hope you are all having a fantastic

That week three euphoria is an amazing feeling isn't it? Wish that I could've bottled it cos into about week 10 it was getting to be a real struggle! I kept looking back at my blog and wishing that invincible feeling to come back! Good luck with your weigh in, it should still be a really good one as you've still got a fair way to go. Try those new size 12's on, even if, for instance with jeans, you can't get them over your knees! I started out at about a size 16-18 and now wear a 12 comfortable:D, try them on every single week particularly when you're struggling.......

You are so strong and determined Squeeze, you are DEF going to get to goal, size 12's hey? how exciting!

Bet you have a good loss this week! :)

Don't worry about the milk sort yourself out get better from your cold and the lipotrim balls of 100% steel will be right back with you

I've really enjoyed reading your diary. I'm only on day 1 so big high five to you! I've had 2 false starts this year, but I wasn't on any support sites like this so I'm really hoping to do well this time.
I hope you do carry on updating and don't let nasty comments from others get you down.
If its any consolation I think comments by a certain other member were totally uncalled for!!! Some of their posts made me so angry, there is no way you need to justify what you said, you're entitled to your own opinion. I am another one who is worried about weight gain after lipotrim, I think we all are. So I for one really don't see how you were out of line.
So like I say please please please don't let that stop you posting in future !
I'll be tuning in tomorrow to see how your week 3 has gone! Much luck to you, I'm sure you're preparing for a small loss on the dreading week 3, if it is try not to be too disheartened and just remember if you were on any other diet you rarely loose more than 2lbs a week so any loss is great :)

Back