SS+ 200 calorie meals ?

Thats the plan i'm on paul , but my CDC told me don't switch each day from SS to SS and add a meal , i asked why she told me my stomach will get used to more food , so one or the other .

Thats the plan i'm on paul , but my CDC told me don't switch each day from SS to SS and add a meal , i asked why she told me my stomach will get used to more food , so one or the other .

Hi. If you dont mind me asking, how much weight loss do you get each week on SS+ ? If you did SS, how much difference are the losses on SS+ to what you got on SS ? (if you get what I mean :D)

Hi Paul
Well its my first week on SS and a 200 kcal meal , but on my scales i started at 193 the morning of the 4th march and today 18th i got on my scales it said 185 , but thats the loss on my scales . But you will loose more as your male . so i lost 8 lb but i have to do night weigh inns at the CDC , i can either do mine or hers . Which is best lol But you get the idea ? I really think theres not much in it , as before i've just done SS and had an 8lb loss . so just see how you go paul

Hi Paul , well just got back from my CDC and i had lost 8 pounds , same as my scales , i will go with the morning weigh ins too ! But both scales saying 8 loss , so i'm rocking baby lol as randy would say randy Jackson lol

the new ss plus seems good but i would rather the bigger weight loss with ss

Hi Gem , yes if you can do SS thats great , we want fast ! :)

Just bouncing this thread. Does anyone have some interesting (well I can dream!) meals from the white/green 200kcal allowance that you're allowed on SS+?

(I'm currently on SS+, but for the moment on 4 CDs a day rather than 3 CDs + 200kcal meal)

I'm the same as you - SS+ but haven't braved the food yet in case it all goes wrong!

After weigh in no. 1 I'm going to have a chicken and leafy meal to celebrate (or comiserate!)

There is a list of what you can/can't have in the yellow book.

White fish / white poultry
Leafy greens,
green salad
and veg

i don't think it will be exciting, but it won't be a shake!

Thanks. I thought I might have a chicken breast (grilled on the George Foreman) and a baby spinach salad with a bit of balsalmic vinegar. Sounds wonderful but I suspect it might get a bit dull after a while so I wondered about interesting spices or marinades to add to the meat/fish/salad/veg.

I have mixed a half packet of soup with the chicken or fish

added to this I have had a small amount of courgette or brocoli

I have kept a half packet of mushroom soup to mix with fish and have mixed chicken and the leek and potato soup

so far so good:)

added to this I have had a small amount of courgette or brocoli

I have kept a half packet of mushroom soup to mix with fish and have mixed chicken and the leek and potato soup

so far so good:)
Oh, that's a good idea - I wouldn't have thought of that. Do you keep the proportions the same or is it more like 2/3 of the normal amount of water?

Back