SS and work - advice/ideas please

shelbell

Trainee Human On Board
Hi everyone,

I work on my own in a small office. There is a kettle and microwave a little walk away, but nothing in my actual office. I am busy from when I get to work to when I remember to go home. Whats the easiest thing I can do at lunch time?

Also, on thursday I'm going to some training. I'll be out from 7.15am to about 6.00pm and obviously lunch is being laid on. Any advice/ideas?

All help appreciated as only starting CD tomorrow!

Hiya Shel

if you are going to struggle to "mix" a pack at work then why not get some tetras from your counsellor or after a couple of weeks you could have a bar at lunchtime instead of a sachet.

In terms of the lunch on Thursday then either just say you are on the best diet in the world :) or just say that you have a dodgy tummy and people won't tend to notice.

Good luck!

Mike

No tetra's are ready to go! They taste better from the fridge but are fine at room temp. If you have them in the fridge at home they will be fine all day at work.

As Mike said go for tetra's at work until you are able to have bars...

Good luck with the diet
Nicky

You can have them straight from the box, I love em that way, best served cold from the fridge.

You can dilute to have 2 drinks if you prefer.

Or they can be frozen and used like icecream

Tetras are ace!!!

As for the buffet, I would tell them you have poorly tummy if you dont want to mention CD

Good luck x

Just make sure you drink some extra fluid when on tetras, it mentions this in your pink and blue SS booklet.

Mike

Just to echo what everyone else has said Tetras are the way to go, I swear by mine and have two during the day - love em love em love em!

Gx

My CDC said to dilute them to make 2 hot chocolates. Would be much easier neat! Grand, thats work sorted, as I got 7 tetras for the week so I will be fine. Maybe I could throw one in my handbag and find a quiet corner at the training day too to save me getting hungry. I'm tall so on 4 packs a day, so could have a cappucino in the morning before I go, a tetra there, and then 2 when I get home.

Ooh grand, feel much better now, and off to put my tetras in the fridge :)

Thanks you lovely lovely people!

Back