SS and work - advice/ideas please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shelbell, 23 September 2007 Social URL.

1. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    Hi everyone,

I work on my own in a small office. There is a kettle and microwave a little walk away, but nothing in my actual office. I am busy from when I get to work to when I remember to go home. Whats the easiest thing I can do at lunch time?

Also, on thursday I'm going to some training. I'll be out from 7.15am to about 6.00pm and obviously lunch is being laid on. Any advice/ideas?

All help appreciated as only starting CD tomorrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Shel

if you are going to struggle to "mix" a pack at work then why not get some tetras from your counsellor or after a couple of weeks you could have a bar at lunchtime instead of a sachet.

In terms of the lunch on Thursday then either just say you are on the best diet in the world :) or just say that you have a dodgy tummy and people won't tend to notice.

Good luck!

Mike

4. shelbell

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    I've got tetras, do they need to be diluted? My CDC was a bit vague on that.

5. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

No tetra's are ready to go! They taste better from the fridge but are fine at room temp. If you have them in the fridge at home they will be fine all day at work.

As Mike said go for tetra's at work until you are able to have bars...

Good luck with the diet
    Nicky

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    You can have them straight from the box, I love em that way, best served cold from the fridge.

You can dilute to have 2 drinks if you prefer.

Or they can be frozen and used like icecream

Tetras are ace!!!

As for the buffet, I would tell them you have poorly tummy if you dont want to mention CD

Good luck x

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Just make sure you drink some extra fluid when on tetras, it mentions this in your pink and blue SS booklet.

Mike

8. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Just to echo what everyone else has said Tetras are the way to go, I swear by mine and have two during the day - love em love em love em!

Gx

9. shelbell

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    My CDC said to dilute them to make 2 hot chocolates. Would be much easier neat! Grand, thats work sorted, as I got 7 tetras for the week so I will be fine. Maybe I could throw one in my handbag and find a quiet corner at the training day too to save me getting hungry. I'm tall so on 4 packs a day, so could have a cappucino in the morning before I go, a tetra there, and then 2 when I get home.

Ooh grand, feel much better now, and off to put my tetras in the fridge :)

Thanks you lovely lovely people!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.