SS+ Meal Ideas

Mushroom omlette. Chicken and rocket with balsamic vinegar. " large boiled eggs and lettuce. My top 3 meals

no oil non stick pan. could do a spinach omlette broccoli etc etc

I made chicken with loads of spices on, then cooked with some mushrooms and spinach, bit of stock and water and was like a curry, pretty nice!

I mixed curry powder in with water to make a paste and spread all over chicken breast and slow cooked it. Served with lettuce and cucumber and was lovely. Melted in the mouth x

Hi I'm following SS but having friends over tomorrow and will be eating...so was going to have a SS+ meal. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas? What are you favourite SS+ meals? Thanks x

Nette, sorry this is off subject.. Just saw your first loss AMAZING!! I'm so shocked! Usually you see a loss like that you expect someone to be 300lb at least! You must be so happy!!! X

Okay, do you want the official meals or the ones I enjoy?? ;)

My favourites are cheese, mushroom and spring onion omelette, or smoked salmon slices and scrambled egg. I also eat egg mayo or ham slices with cheese rolled inside (tastes like cheese and ham sandwiches if you close your eyes!) ;)

Otherwise, if you want to stick to the book exactly, any of the above from previous posters! LOL!!

Well Nette, I just sprinkle a bit of mature cheddar in the middle of my omelette, loads of taste - no problems with my weight loss! ;)

Oh, and make sure it's the full fat variety!! ;) Prob about 10 times the amount of carbs in fat free cheddar as opposed to full fat, if I remember correctly!

Pssst...there are no carbs in olive oil either....;)

Poppysparkle, you are full of little facts that are music to my ears! x

Poppysparkle, you are full of little facts that are music to my ears! x

LOL!! Maybe you should put in earplugs?!! I only have these things in small amounts, but it makes my Cambridge life worth living! ;) Please use this information carefully, I cannot be held responsible....hee hee!!

Ha ha, if you jeopardise my weight loss I will hunt you down!!
(Just to clarify that was a joke, my jokes don't always translate well in the written word.....).
Keep those little tips coming, to scaredy cat newbies like me its essential information x

Back