SS+

thisisit120lbs

Hi,

I wrote the longest post ever but for some reason it didnt post onto this CD forum. Can someone please kindly let me know what are the losses like on ss+ cin comparision to ss? I am new to minimins and cant seem to stick to ss alone without binge eating. I've gotten so fed up as every Monday I vow i'll start ss and by Wednesday I would have eaten so much junk. . . . I am struggling to snap out of this silly habit and really need to stick to something that I can do longterm as in over the next 16-20 weeks to get to goal weight. . . . . If I were to ss+ and excercise 5 times a week will I still get the same losses as you would on ss?

Generally SS is about a stone a month and SS+ about 12lbs - or so I've heard. If you're really struggling, which you are, then it's an excellent idea.
It's not that different though in terms of calories as I found today when talking to my CDC. So it's not like you get lots of food! Sometimes the food can make you crave more as well.
Have you a CDC who you can talk to? They are trained to advise each person individually.
E.g. Mine knows that if she gives me the go ahead then it might be a slippery slope for me, so she drills into me how it might make me crave more food. For others it might not though.
So it's always good to talk to someone trained who knows you :)
Good luck with whatever you decide.

I've been on SS+ since the start. I have 4 packs a day, + 200ml skimmed milk.

You can see my losses in my sig :) xx

Hi Watergirl,

Thanks for your comment!!
You have done really well with your weight loss. . . .I take it you are doing ss. . . I have had a word with my CD and she has recommended I do ss+ from day one but I have been procrastinating.
;-(

Anyways, I've decided to start ss+ from Sunday and really focus on doing it properly!

Good luck! There's not much difference in weight loss - I lost over 3 stone in 10 weeks with SS+ and didn't exercise at all!:D

Hi Sarette,

Wow, you have been on it from the start. . ..thats excellent. . . . Does it matter whether you have 4 packs and milk or 3 packs and a 200 cal white/green meal? This is what I am planning to do from Sunday. (3 packs and a small meal)

I am hoping to continue with working out @ the gym as I do that anyways. . . .but I really wanted to loose in the region of 4lbs per week for the next 16 weeks before I go away!

Hi, yes I've been doing SS, but like others say I don't think it makes that much difference in terms of losses.

For me it is simply because I need to take food out of the equation altogether. Good luck with SS+ and let us all know how you get on :)

Good luck! There's not much difference in weight loss - I lost over 3 stone in 10 weeks with SS+ and didn't exercise at all!:D

Jaxie thanks, thats brilliant. . . .I will really give it 100% and do SS+ :p

Hi, yes I've been doing SS, but like others say I don't think it makes that much difference in terms of losses.

For me it is simply because I need to take food out of the equation altogether. Good luck with SS+ and let us all know how you get on :)

Thanks hun!! Most definitley keep updating on my progress. . I am new to this site so just trying to get use to it. . :D

Back