SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

I amazed I stuck to it today... my chatterbox is still talking to me, but to be honest I just want to go to bed cos I'm full of cold... just about to have my soup... I tell you I better be in ketosis soon, otherwise I will give up!! Two weeks of bloody messing about and still not in ketosis...

Come on girls we can stick it out... bums in gear for tomorrow...

Love

I think I just found my motivation. Well I hope it works!

My original aim was to be at my goal weight by my 40th birthday. I have 9 weeks left and I have just under 2.5 stones to go. So thats 35 lbs I need to lose in 9 weeks. If I get my act together NOW it is still possible! Just.

So that has to motivate me. I MUST SS 100% tomorrow and I MUST get back in ketosis and continue PROPERLY with this diet. No more messing around or I won't do it by my 40th!

Wish me luck & good luck to everyone else for tomorrow :)

Mocha,

You should do yourself a calendar so you can mark off each day... stick it to the fridge and put on it in bold letters your goal for 9 weeks!!

Love

I saw my dream dress in a post on here not so long ago. I'll have to look it up again! I think it was in a thread that sophia-jo posted about clothes a few weeks ago. It's the kind of thing I have never worn because I have never felt like I had the figure for dresses! But if I get to my goal by my birthday I am going to wear it! I'll look back and find the thread and post a link to the dress :)

Night girls...

We're all sounding so much more positive for tomorrow... let's keep each other on the straight and narrow - lots of posting - on here all day if need be..! :D

H x

Morning everyone, sorry I didn't get on much yesterday. Thursdays are my busiest days at work and the evening was spent doing some Weight-Matters paperwork. I have my first potential client. I was scared witless having to phone her! It will get easier.

I'm sorry everyone had a bit of a struggle SSing yesterday, and I wasn't here to help you all through it. I was mostly ok. I didn't have as much water (only 3.5-4 litres instead of my usual 5) and I did have a spoonful of cheese and onion sandwich filling when I got home from work :mad:.

But as I had a busy evening I glugged loads of coffee and that was a good distraction.

Good news is that the weight I put on over my couple of days in Crewe has gone and I'm back under the weight I was at my weigh in on Monday.

That's helping me feel motivated to get through today - we can do it!!!!

Good morning Girls:D

I am so happy...I didn't give in to my cb and I actually managed a day back on SS 100%. The turkish delight bar is still in the fridge untouched:p.

I eventually went to bed at 10pm feeling very hungry but determined.

I had to get up in the night for trips to the loo and for some reason I woke up 3 times with terrible cramps in my legs. I didn't drink too much yesterday - btwn 4 - 5 litres but I will aim for 3 - 4 today to see if this helps.

I am so upbeat today its amazing, the weather is blooming freezing and I'm dancing around the office with positivity:confused:.

Anyway I'm sending you all positive vibes and hugs - You can get through this day. I will pop in all day just to keep you on the straight and narrow (ha ha ha)

I have wasted so much time on this diet and could have been at goal months ago - so NO MORE. Life is too short to forever be on CD.

Take care all and keep drinking the water. I'm just on my first litre:p

Nikki - congratulations on not listening to your cb:D I hope you feel better soon.

Hannah, Mocha and Louise - draw a line under yesterday. You have SS'd before and you will do it again.

Good Luck

Morning all!!! Well I managed to stick to SS yesterday 100%!!!! Am actually really chuffed with myself and seem to have lost the few pounds I gained from eating chinese! IT was mega tough though, we went to the pub quiz (I drank water or diet coke! And yes I know I am not meant to drink diet coke but you can't take everything away from me and it hasn't affecting my weight loss in anyway!!!) Then half way through the night the land lord brings out this enormous pot of home made thai green curry for everyone to try!!! Evil *******!!!

Glad everyone sounds soooo positive!

Mocha- you will go to the ball (or your 40th birthday) and you will look like cinderella! We are all here to help you beat your demons so that you can look FAB (even more than you do now!)

Louise and Hannah- Todays a new day! And lets face it what you ate yesterday hardly classes as a full binge out!!!! So forget it and start afresh! I am sure soon you'll have to help me out as welll!!!

Well am a bit stressed out today with people wasting my time.... have to go and show a lady round a house when she isn't even on the market yet!!!! What's the point??? Stoopid people!!! Wine over!

Sending positive vibes and festive wishes to all!!

Lucy
XXX

Morning girls..

Well done to everyone who managed to complete a day yesterday SS'ing and those that managed to ignore their CB's really well done...!
To all CB's let's wave our :massmoon: to them today and not give into their quite persuasive chatter....

I'm feel more determined today... :)

It's freezing here as well today Lenny - my hands could do with a couple of bits of toast in them to warm them up...! :D

But focusing on CD, I've had my breakfast tetra just because my tummy felt very empty and I've done myself a hot water with Summer Berry so hopefully that will warm me soon.

Lenny well done for ignoring the Turkish Delight calling you from the fridge last night.

Westie - good to have you with us - you got through your busy day so maybe we're see more of you today.. that would be nice :) Congratulations on getting your first client.

Mochaj - did you do your calander countdown until your birthday - get it stuck up on that fridge.. you'll get to goal - we'll help you.

Have a good day girlies..
H xx

Morning all!!!

I think that positive mood is definitely sweeping the country!! I practically danced out of bed this morning!!! - even after Jessica (22months) was up during the night again!
I think I have finally managed to get my head around SS'ing again and when I sneakily weighed this morning (although I promised myself that I would avoid the scales until CDC), I think I have lost at least 3lbs so far....official weigh in is Tuesday, so hopefully will be more than that.

Catch you later!

Kerry-Ann

x

Morning Ladies,

I to am pleased to announce .....dun dun dun dun dun duuuuun I managed to stick to 100% to!!! Woo hoo :) hehe

Seemed like a breeze yesterday, I don't know what all the fuss was about and why I found it so hard....that is for now anyway! Hopefully I will stick it out 3 weeks tommorow til I face the old school crowd and I need to have lost a stone by then!!

Roll on Day 2, lets hope we can all get through and beat those cb's up and kick them to the curb! :)

N xx

Morning Girls,

After sticking to CD 100% yesterday I am determined to stick to it today, get weighed in tomorrow, although from Wednesday I am expecting to put weight on, also will have to get weighed with all my clothes on, I don't think the people in boots would appreciate me getting my kit off!! :giggle:

Anyway, come on girls we can do it today, the sun is shining here, still got a stinking cold, but that won't stop me..:hug99:

Love

:happy096: Well done girlies for sticking to SS yesterday. Everyone is sounding much more positive today which is great. We are one day nearer to achieving our goals!!!!:) Have a good day all Vx

Hi

I'm going to join in this thread again, if none of you object! You all sound so motivated and I could really do with sharing some of that today.

I am sooooooo cold and soooooo tired. I've been working longer hours than usual over the last week or so, and I don't know whether to blame the hours or the diet for feeling so washed out!

I decided to take the day off today, just to catch up on things around the house and my outstanding reports, but now I'm panicking because I still have 45 visits/jobs to get done by next Fridays deadline, and it's half term next week!

Not sure whether CD is affecting my moods, but I just feel like crying at the moment - too much to do, too little time, too many deadlines, keep having little cheats on SS (although stayed in ketosis), complete loss of libido, hair is definately thinning (and it was never thick in the first place!).

I'm trying to look at the positive things - I've lost a stone in 3 weeks, my BMI is no longer obese, I'm in my smaller clothes, my partner commented last night that my bum is about half the size it was (I had a look in the mirror this morning and tried to imagine it twice the size it is now - no wonder we didn't see much of the sun this summer - my butt was blocking it out!).

Sorry to sound so negative when you're all so upbeat, but I needed to sound off to people who might understand where I'm coming from.

Good luck to you all today - and apologies for my uncontrolled ramblings!

Back