• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SSing til goal??

I am 9 lbs from goal and started the 1000 plan yesterday. I have gone up the plans when my body has told me to, simply because of the amount of exercise I do. I need the energy the small amount of carbs give me to weight train, run and do spin classes without feeling ill which I began to feel on SS then 790.

I also miss my personal training sessions and will resume them in a couple of weeks. I love the buzz they give me and miss my hunky trainer. :D

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi, I'm waiting till goal so another ten pounds. I did initially think maybe bmi 25 plus one stone but then I think that I'll be at goal in time for my next aamw and progress just like that.

ricepop, i was going to ss until goal (a long wat away) but my cdc said she gonna let me do aam week because she thinks i should be losing more and thinks this might help me :)

Hi,

I've got a stone to go (lost 3 stone in 8 weeks on SS) and I'm going to start back up the plans.
I want to begin excersising but on SS I go dizzy just getting out of the bath !!

Pies

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I've got 13 stone to lose, I think I will be doing the SS for quite a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!