Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Hello Stacey,

This is definitely true. Having posts to read is helping me so much.

Today is going to be hard. Going to a friend's with a chocolate cake I made last night. She's just had a new baby. I'm hoping that nothing makes me fall off the wagon. Tomorrow's my birthday. People are coming for food, so I was hoping to do a picnic type affair. That way, I'm not sat around a table watching them eat, but can sip my water and stay strong.

Kitty

Today is the easy one. I love babies and would prefer a snuggle than cake any day lol

Happy birthday for tomorrow! It will take a lot of strength not to go off track. Have you considered SS+ for the day? Especially if having a picnic as you can pick at your 'allowed' food x

Exactly! You could have gained more than that so look on the bright side.

How do you think you will get on this weekend? It's def nice to have a break lol

I can't wait!! I've nvr been to a musical before sooo exciting. Emily loves the hairspray movie lol you should pop it on its funny.

Yea maybe next weds. Won't b weighed until the following fortnight but I can and will always check my own :)

Xxxx

Exactly! Lol

Musicals are amazing!! When we went to see west side story it was the first time Russell had ever been and he thought he would hate it and loved it so much!!

i don't know what theatre you have but we h e the beautiful Wales millennium centre and its such a fantastic experience.
i especially love pre-ordering my wine for the interval lol

you will have an amazing time!

Hiya Stacey! Im the same.. very thirsty when I wake up. I don't know what it is cos I'm drinking loads of water. Weird huh.

I don't know what it is? I've drunk 2 litres so far and it still feels dry? In my mouth mainly? Hhmmm

Ok, so it's time for my 1st shake but trying to put off as long as possible. I'm not hungry to be honest but its habit now. Dropped boys to mums and this is usually when the wine gets open and the nibbles start and then followed by a take away this evening.
of course I can't do any of that so I'm at a loss? I sound like an alcoholic lol

OH will be home shortly but he will be having lunch then :-( although he will eat away from me I will prepare it as usual seeing as it will just be him getting in from work.

I'm going to treat myself to my chewy choc bar later and that's what I will focus on for now.
these bad habits are hard to face.

i hope I lose double figures next Friday so I can see that it's worth it - I can see results in all you ladies so I know it is but you have to see it in yourself to believe it I think?

off to stare at my size 10 jeans and then clean up from the tornado my boys lefts this morning lol x

Ok, so it's time for my 1st shake but trying to put off as long as possible. I'm not hungry to be honest but its habit now. Dropped boys to mums and this is usually when the wine gets open and the nibbles start and then followed by a take away this evening.
of course I can't do any of that so I'm at a loss? I sound like an alcoholic lol

OH will be home shortly but he will be having lunch then :-( although he will eat away from me I will prepare it as usual seeing as it will just be him getting in from work.

I'm going to treat myself to my chewy choc bar later and that's what I will focus on for now.
these bad habits are hard to face.

i hope I lose double figures next Friday so I can see that it's worth it - I can see results in all you ladies so I know it is but you have to see it in yourself to believe it I think?

off to stare at my size 10 jeans and then clean up from the tornado my boys lefts this morning lol x

I try to leave my shake late as poss too do ur not alone there lol

I think we all have alcoholic tendencies at times loool

Ur so good prepping his lunch. I like cooking etc so that doesn't bother me so much but it all depends if it results in you licking the fridge (I still have a giggle to myself about you saying that)

Choc chewy is my fave too but after reading your post about 20g of carbs I'm afraid of them lol but I still have them everyday haha

I hope you get double figures and defo agree about having to see it for yourself it will be all of a sudden you notice it and ul feel great :)

I had a goal dress and decided I didn't like it and gave it to my consultant lol I like to have an outfit a size smaller lurking around. At the min I got into that 18 dress and a few tops I've tried on but not bought I've size 18 jeans that fit from Evans so for me they don't count because they fit the same as a new look size 20. So focusing on 'normal' shops. My tummy area is my worst area and I'm happiest when that area shrinks lol.

Good luck clearing the tornado :) xxx

Slight change of plans and Oh has had to go to my grans house to fix the sink and won't be home for a couple more hours. I'm in the house all by myself - I am starting hunger pangs and to make it worse just went to clear out the fridge ready for shopping and found my favourite sweets in the back! (Sugar laces) mmmmm I'm a sucker for sugar!!!

Ive just put a crappy movie on for distraction and still holding off on my shake :-(

Slight change of plans and Oh has had to go to my grans house to fix the sink and won't be home for a couple more hours. I'm in the house all by myself - I am starting hunger pangs and to make it worse just went to clear out the fridge ready for shopping and found my favourite sweets in the back! (Sugar laces) mmmmm I'm a sucker for sugar!!!

Ive just put a crappy movie on for distraction and still holding off on my shake :-(

Bin them laces!! Your doing great Stacey!!

Xxx

Omg starving! Made him sandwiches and the slices of chicken were calling me!!! And the cheese!!! And the tick white soft bread!!!!
Thank you to whoever it was on here as took your advice and told myself could have it in 15 mins if still wanted it. I do want it but I'm not going too!
Also have a headache all of a sudden even though drunk 3 litres of water. God I need to get to bed! I hope this passes soon x

Omg starving! Made him sandwiches and the slices of chicken were calling me!!! And the cheese!!! And the tick white soft bread!!!!
Thank you to whoever it was on here as took your advice and told myself could have it in 15 mins if still wanted it. I do want it but I'm not going too!
Also have a headache all of a sudden even though drunk 3 litres of water. God I need to get to bed! I hope this passes soon x

You can do this! I know it's hard but keep thinking about the scales and why you're doing this.. picture yourself IN those jeans and what that person would be saying to you. Might sound a bit crazy but last night I was struggling at work and I sat and imagined the slimmer me saying 'Yeh, I get that you want to eat xxx, but look when you get to being me you can, for now concentrate on getting here. How would you feel if your loss isn't very good and you think 'If only I didn't have xxx'.

It made me realise that yes what I wanted would probably be great for a few seconds, but I just REALLY need this to work and that won out. I'm not saying this will work every time, but it helped me last night. Have you tried having a cup of tea? I have found drinking peppermint tea is helping me.. having something hot that takes that little bit longer to drink than water?

You can do this! I know it's hard but keep thinking about the scales and why you're doing this.. picture yourself IN those jeans and what that person would be saying to you. Might sound a bit crazy but last night I was struggling at work and I sat and imagined the slimmer me saying 'Yeh, I get that you want to eat xxx, but look when you get to being me you can, for now concentrate on getting here. How would you feel if your loss isn't very good and you think 'If only I didn't have xxx'.

It made me realise that yes what I wanted would probably be great for a few seconds, but I just REALLY need this to work and that won out. I'm not saying this will work every time, but it helped me last night. Have you tried having a cup of tea? I have found drinking peppermint tea is helping me.. having something hot that takes that little bit longer to drink than water?

Thanks for this. Great idea. I'm feeling really happy this morning!

my size 10 jeans are my 'go too' at low points lol

Just to let you know, I squeezed into size 16 jeans today! They're well tight, but I'm in them... Where are you at? X

Go you! That's fantastic and jut what you need to spur you on!

this is my 1st week Hun so I will be weighed on Friday. Not going to try on anything smaller until I lose a stone. Maybe even stone and a half? Cannot be disappointed so leave as long as possible.

so happy for you x

Good morning and still a beautiful day 3!

well yesterday was very hard as out if routine but I did it! I didn't lick to fridge Martha however I did get my nose in some unusual places having a waft and pretending I was eating it - yep loony bin here I come!!

wont be around much today as off to pick up boys from mums and then a family day out to the park and a wander to feed some ducks (I will run away as they are evil)

hope you all have love weather too and have a great day xxx

Good morning and still a beautiful day 3!

well yesterday was very hard as out if routine but I did it! I didn't lick to fridge Martha however I did get my nose in some unusual places having a waft and pretending I was eating it - yep loony bin here I come!!

wont be around much today as off to pick up boys from mums and then a family day out to the park and a wander to feed some ducks (I will run away as they are evil)

hope you all have love weather too and have a great day xxx

Well done for resisting the fridge licking lol I've been known on a few occasions to have a good sniff lol

Sounds like you have a great day planned! Good luck :) im tackling the last room in the house so that will be fun and il be so happy to finally be finished cleaning.

Knackered!! Lol one good thing about bing out in the sun is that it takes away all my appetite.

Still so thirsty! Feels like a hangover thirst, no matter how much I drink it doesn't go away? I even woke in the night and downed a pint if iced water and was still thirsty lol

Making hot dogs for boys and oh and don't like those yuk so this is any easy one to resist and no sniffing required. I've gone in my fridge freezer today but not to lick or sniff just for the cold ha ha

Have to catch up on my water for today. Could drink what I usually do as toilets not too accessible and I don't think incontinence is an option quite yet :-s

2 litres down so make sure another 2 before bed at least. Nice relaxing late afternoon whilst oh is mowing the grass and the boys are silent watching scooby doo after all the sunshine today.

hope your all having a great day.

and Martha I hope that room is finished!! Lol

Knackered!! Lol one good thing about bing out in the sun is that it takes away all my appetite.

Still so thirsty! Feels like a hangover thirst, no matter how much I drink it doesn't go away? I even woke in the night and downed a pint if iced water and was still thirsty lol

Making hot dogs for boys and oh and don't like those yuk so this is any easy one to resist and no sniffing required. I've gone in my fridge freezer today but not to lick or sniff just for the cold ha ha

Have to catch up on my water for today. Could drink what I usually do as toilets not too accessible and I don't think incontinence is an option quite yet :-s

2 litres down so make sure another 2 before bed at least. Nice relaxing late afternoon whilst oh is mowing the grass and the boys are silent watching scooby doo after all the sunshine today.

hope your all having a great day.

and Martha I hope that room is finished!! Lol

Almost done lol sorting the stuff on the bed now lol it's a mountain but its getting smaller haha

Sounds like your having a good day? I'm not drinking enough water at all this past few days cuz I've bn so busy lol but hopefully this will be finished in the next hour or two and il sit and drink looooads then lol

Keep at it! And jump on the scales if u think you will stick at it even if ur disappointed?!?

I'm nvr off the bloody scales lol

Xxx

Good girl! Lol I'm going to do my cleaning in a bit once Russell has finished outside.

i fill up 4 litre water bottles each night ready for the next day and then I know I have to drink all of them minimum! I pour out of them and into a glass if dont want to drink from the bottle jut so I know exactly how much I'm drinking. It pushes me to drink more which is good - tastes different in a glass lol !

i might weigh as feeling good anyway. See how I feel in the morning I think

Good girl! Lol I'm going to do my cleaning in a bit once Russell has finished outside.

i fill up 4 litre water bottles each night ready for the next day and then I know I have to drink all of them minimum! I pour out of them and into a glass if dont want to drink from the bottle jut so I know exactly how much I'm drinking. It pushes me to drink more which is good - tastes different in a glass lol !

i might weigh as feeling good anyway. See how I feel in the morning I think

I have 1 litre sports bottles and I fill it up 3 times a day just. No water flavouring left until I see my cdc on weds! Cryyyyyy :( xxx

Back