Stacey's Weight Watchers World

I wanted some portion pots/cups so I can take better control of my portion sizes with things like rice/pasta.
Also handy to know the correct measures when following a USA recipe as they seem to use the terms 1 cup, half a cup a lot in their recipes rather than like us Brits who use grams & ounces.
Got this lovely little set from Asda for only £1.

View attachment 149020

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't come on here as often now but coming to subscribe anyway! i see your page on FB all the time but thought I'd join you on here.

i have these measuring cups! Mainly so I could do Karina Liberations recipes more easily lol American recipes are always in cups! X

Evening Hun
I'm still feeling abit strange with backache again arghhh. But other then that I'm ok.
Hubby came home last night and it was quite late but was soooo pleased to see him.
He's well trained too as he even treated me to my all time favourite perfume that I don't get often as its expensive lol!!

View attachment 149106

Bless him xxx

Aww, that was very thoughtful of him :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

I've got to work a bit today booooo!!!
But after 2.30 I'm a free woman :D

Just had some brunch & made these. They were lovely.

Ham & Egg Cups free on F&H or 5 ProPoints for all 6 cups if counting.
2 slices of co-op breaded ham (1pp) cut into circles (I used the bottom of a tin to make these lol).
Spray muffin tray with frylight.
2 eggs (4) beaten.
Then add whatever u fancy to the egg mix. I've got red onion & mushrooms in mine. Top with sliced tomatoes.
Cook for 15-20 minutes on gas mark 6 xxx

image-314770576.jpg

Hi, i have been doing ww for 3 wks now and lost 8.5lbs so far, but wondering if what i am doing is good for me or should i change it.

My weigh in is 6.30pm mon even. I don't like the weeklies so normally have about 5/6 during the week and then after weigh in, just eat what i want. It may be 40 points but probably abit more. I then just start again on the tues morn.
Do you think i should try to only finish my weeklies on mon night and no more or try to spread them out abit more. I have enjoyed my mondays but now wishing i could have a few more during the week. Just very nervous about weigh in day.

What do you do after weigh in as I notice that u weigh in the evening?

Hi Hun
Your weight loss so far is brilliant. Well done.
Personally I like to spread my weeklies out over the week. I tend to have 5-6 a day or if I've got plans to go out for a meal/drinks then I save myself a few more.

I usually weigh in on a Thurs evening and as soon as I get home from my meeting I start my week from then. Any weeklies I use I log on the WW app as afterall as soon as I've been weighed that's when my new week starts.
I can't get away with having "treat nights" as some people call it lol. I have to stick with it or I always end up with a gain.
Plus in my opinion if I was to eat loads if stuff on weigh in night id just spend the rest of the week worrying that I've undone my hard work.

I hope this helps xxx

Hi, i have been doing ww for 3 wks now and lost 8.5lbs so far, but wondering if what i am doing is good for me or should i change it.

My weigh in is 6.30pm mon even. I don't like the weeklies so normally have about 5/6 during the week and then after weigh in, just eat what i want. It may be 40 points but probably abit more. I then just start again on the tues morn.
Do you think i should try to only finish my weeklies on mon night and no more or try to spread them out abit more. I have enjoyed my mondays but now wishing i could have a few more during the week. Just very nervous about weigh in day.

What do you do after weigh in as I notice that u weigh in the evening?

I hope you don't mind me putting my pennies worth in, but 8.5 pounds loss is awesome! I think you should stick to what you are currently doing as it's obviously working!

I've got to work a bit today booooo!!!
But after 2.30 I'm a free woman :D

Just had some brunch & made these. They were lovely.

Ham & Egg Cups free on F&H or 5 ProPoints for all 6 cups if counting.
2 slices of co-op breaded ham (1pp) cut into circles (I used the bottom of a tin to make these lol).
Spray muffin tray with frylight.
2 eggs (4) beaten.
Then add whatever u fancy to the egg mix. I've got red onion & mushrooms in mine. Top with sliced tomatoes.
Cook for 15-20 minutes on gas mark 6 xxx

View attachment 149141

going to try and make the ham and egg mini quiche things..they look yum! how lovely for you hubs to buy you your fav perfume. Which one is it?

going to try and make the ham and egg mini quiche things..they look yum! how lovely for you hubs to buy you your fav perfume. Which one is it?

He bought me a big bottle of Christian Dior Addict. Bless him xxx

Hi Stacey, been reading your FB page, and decided to pop over here for more inspiration. michelle

Thank you Hun its lovely to have the extra support :) xxx

Hi Hun
Your weight loss so far is brilliant. Well done.
Personally I like to spread my weeklies out over the week. I tend to have 5-6 a day or if I've got plans to go out for a meal/drinks then I save myself a few more.

I usually weigh in on a Thurs evening and as soon as I get home from my meeting I start my week from then. Any weeklies I use I log on the WW app as afterall as soon as I've been weighed that's when my new week starts.
I can't get away with having "treat nights" as some people call it lol. I have to stick with it or I always end up with a gain.
Plus in my opinion if I was to eat loads if stuff on weigh in night id just spend the rest of the week worrying that I've undone my hard work.

I hope this helps xxx

Thanks for the advice. I know what u mean about getting a good weight loss and then binging straight after. It takes me about 3 days to recover.
I am going to try to change it and I like your ideas.
Loving your menus as well

Thanks there PommyChic. I am worried though that this may not always work and also although mon is great, lately i have been a little peckish during the week, but I know i spend all my points on monday.

Hey i notice u live in Chorley. Thats not that far from me. I'm Burscough

Thanks for the advice. I know what u mean about getting a good weight loss and then binging straight after. It takes me about 3 days to recover. I am going to try to change it and I like your ideas. Loving your menus as well

What you're doing now is obviously working for you though Hun so keep up the great work.
With me I just know I can't get away with it so I have to stick with it.
Thank you for your nice words :) xxx

I have been having a clear out again this afternoon & come across a few old diet starter packs from when I did Slimming World.
I had tried it many times over the years but in 2009 I joined knowing I wanted to lose the weight as we were getting married in Miami in April 2010 & we wanted a beautiful beach wedding.
I got to target within 5 months weighing in a couple days before we flew out to Miami with a healthy weight of 8 stone 3lbs for my 5 ft figure.
I had my wedding dress altered from a size 12/14 to a size 6/8. The shop assistants were shocked at how much needed to be taken in & I was over the moon. I felt amazing on my wedding day & seeing my Husband's face as I walked towards him on the beach made me feel so special.

Then after the honeymoon period my weight fluctuated between 8 stone 3lbs up to 9 stone, then to 9 stone 6lbs, then 9 stone 11lbs from 2009 to 2014.
This year is my year & with the help of Weight Watchers I know I can do this. I spent too long messing around on Slimming World over the years but was too scared to try something different & new to me but now I am so glad for the change. I love Weight Watchers & I am already feeling better for the change. xxxx

1005569_123404374536446_1731655423_n.jpg 1005569_123404377869779_1781367902_n.jpgbeforeafterme.jpg

26612_425616357576_749772576_516556.jpg 26612_425525012576_749772576_516288.jpg 1026207_123405141203036_1724194499_o.jpg

Here is my results from doing 30 day shred too in 2011. I really should get this back out lol..

1005569_123404367869780_1718564548_n.jpg

1lb off for me this week ?
Only need 0.5lbs for my half a stone & also my 5% xxx

Well done love that brilliant!

Back