Stalling already

Zoesastar

Silver Member
Im on my 3rd day of cruise doing 1:1. Had my first PV day Thursday after 3 days of Attack (lost 5lbs) but I gained 0.5lb and it hasnt shifted even after a PP day, 45 mins of zumba and body Attack!

I know its early but Im really dissheartened :( I dont wanna b stuck at 9st 12.5!!! Its the weekend now and gonna struggle big time :(

Zoe, hang in there, you haven't done anything wrong.

Weight and fat loss isn't linear, it comes in chunks. Keep going and the scales WILL drop! :D

P x

Also, I'd suggest (for now anyway) toning down the intensity of exercise. I did the strict 20 mins during attack (usually walking) and then 30 mins of walking in the first week or so of cruise. I do more now, but I think you should ease yourself into it. Maybe you are doing too much and your body is not targeting the fat as a result.

Plus, add in the fact that you're already at a healthy enough BMI it could just take your body a little longer to adjust.

So don't lose faith :)

The amount/intensity of the exercise I did when I started before was never an issue and it isnt something I want to give up.

I feel really odd today, like as if my stomach is all knotted or something.

I wonder what Dukan does to your insides!!

Conso is much, much better for your mind and also for your insides :)

And as I discovered, I can also lose weight in Conso, if I want to.

Hope you'll feel better soon.

HUGS!

The amount/intensity of the exercise I did when I started before was never an issue and it isnt something I want to give up.

I feel really odd today, like as if my stomach is all knotted or something.

I wonder what Dukan does to your insides!!

Fair enough, just trying to offer some solutions.

STS again this morning which im more than happy with as i had a bit of bacon in a salad and had a take away curry yesterday!

Made the best choices I could without missing out. Having a bbq today so should be ok!

Back