ProPoints Starkissed's Propoints Diary 'Back to where it all began!'

starkissedx

Gold Member
Hello! I have took what some might say the scenic route with getting to 'goal' up and down many times, many different diets but I'm back with my weapon of choice in the beginning almost three years ago: Propoints :)

I am currently around 11 stone 7lbs and have lost just over a stone since September on a low carb plan. However it is not liveable. I cannot live forever in this way, there is no leeway for social events and guess what I actually love food!! I love desserts and pizzas and I want to try and incorporate these into my daily diet. Okay so I am aiming not on having treats everyday but at the weekend I want my treat and not have to feel like I have failed. This is why I think weight watchers is ideal.

Today was day one! And I am allowed 27PP. Weigh ins will be Saturday mornings.

Mon 18th November 23/27PP 0/49 weeklies used

Breakfast 6PP
30g oats 3PP with grated apple 0PP, 90ml ss milk 1PP and 10g whole earth crunchy peanut butter 2PP

Lunch 4PP 200g Campbell's vegetable soup with orzo pasta 2PP with 2 black pepper ryvitas 2PP

Dinner 8PP 40g wholewheat pasta 4PP, 3 chopped bacon medallions 2PP, Aubergine, mushrooms and red onion 0PP, 5ml olive oil 1PP, tinned chopped tomatoes 0PP, rosemary, garlic and black pepper with 10g pregrated cheese 1PP

Bedtime Snack 2 kelkin milk chocolate rice cakes 4PP with 1 highlights caramel hot chocolate 1PP

Feelings about today: I'm happy with my choices today, although I want to try and get my full 27 Propoints tomorrow. I need to keep planning and that way I hopefully can't go wrong :)

Hello Laura yeah you did :) been a while since I last posted! Read you are pregnant again congratulations! Xx

Yeah its been a good while since I seen anything from you. Yeah 3rd pregnancy, 35 weeks gone. Hoping to be back to weight watchers a few weeks after Christmas so I'll be with you then x

Yeah its been a good while since I seen anything from you. Yeah 3rd pregnancy, 35 weeks gone. Hoping to be back to weight watchers a few weeks after Christmas so I'll be with you then x

Wow almost there :) what a lovely Christmas present for you! Will be good to have you back in the new year it's always easier with support :) x

Wellcome and good luck on your weight loss journey hun xx

Thank you lovely :) xx

Subscribing, good luck hopefully it will come off quickly for you

Thank you! Yes I always get to low 11s and stop so I want to get into the tens once and for all! X

So here is today's offerings :)

Tuesday 19th December 27/27PP used 0/49 weeklies used as far

Breakfast (was amazing) 7PP 2 med eggs 4PP, mushrooms and sautéed cherry tomatoes 0PP, 50g baked beans 1PP, two bacon medallions 1PP and 1PP for oil....love me a fried breakfast! Pic attached :)

Lunch 4PP 200g Campbell's veg soup with orzo pasta 2PP with one black pepper ryvita 1PP and 1 pumpkin seed and oat ryvita 1PP

Snack 2PP 13g whole earth peanut butter with celery sticks

Dinner 7PP 1 tescos finest haddock spinach and gruyere cheese fishcake 7PP with salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, celery and black pepper...again pic attached so good!

'Dessert' 2PP Pot of Fage 0% Greek yoghurt with sliced kiwi

Bedtime Snack 5PP 2 Kelkin milk chocolate rice cakes with a fudge highlights hot chocolate 1PP..really recommend these rice cakes good for that needed chocolate hit and don't feel deprived yet lowish carbs and calories :)

Today's Water intake wasn't good...I'm thinking a litre max! So tomorrow's goal is 2litres or more

image-1766587888.jpg

image-1743799058.jpg

image-2028935033.jpg

image-1002529107.jpg

Last edited:
Wednesday 20th November 27/27PP 0/49weeklies used

Breakfast 6PP 40g porridge oats 4PP, almond milk 1PP and 10g rhubarb and ginger jam 1PP

Lunch 5PP Half a carton of covent garden soup- pulled pork and chipotle 3PP with 2 black pepper ryvitas 2PP and a clementine

Snack 3PP 100g skinless precooked chicken breast with 3 cherry tomatoes and black pepper

Dinner 6PP 200g tesco extra lean mince 6PP with celery, mushrooms, onion, chilli and garlic in a passata sauce with rosemary. On some steamed cabbage

Bedtime Snack 7PP 1 genesis blueberry pancake 4PP with 10g flora light 1PP with a Nescafé dulce gusto chai latte 2PP

Worked late last night so no time to put this up then but another good day :) Also got my 2 litres of water!

image-3527052147.jpg

image-4181414533.jpg

image-1093528709.jpg

image-3537938362.jpg

image-4165146735.jpg

And this is today's final outcome :)

Thursday 21st November
27/27PP used 0/49 weeklies used as far

Breakfast 6PP
40g oats 4PP, almond milk 1PP, 10g jam 1PP

Lunch 5PP
Covent garden soup 3PP, 2 ryvitas 2PP and a clementine

Snack 2PP
Fage 0% Greek yoghurt with pineapple and kiwi and a coke zero tin

Dinner 8PP
200g extra lean mince 6PP, onion, celery and mushrooms, 1 beef stock cube 1PP, rosemary, 3g plain flour 0PP. Served with mashed cauliflower made with 10g flora light 1PP. Kind of like a deconstructed shepherds pie ha :)

Bedtime treat! 6PP
2 kelkin mil choc rice cakes 4PP with a highlights hot choc 1PP and mini marshmallows 1PP

Fridays food :)

I tried a simply filling days today as I noticed a large majority of my meals could easily be made simply filling, and wanted to see how I got on this way!

Breakfast
2 whole eggs and one egg white scrambled with some chopped spring onions

Lunch
Salad!! Was so good with mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, chopped spring onions, red onion, mixed peppers, cucumber and grapes with some plain chicken breast and a boiled egg. Had this with a coke zero...again need to get out of this habit.

Dinner
Was planning a steak dinner with sweet potato fries but ended up being too lazy after work and instead went for bacon medallions with mushrooms and baked beans

image-2139571741.jpg

image-4250948479.jpg

image-3108553503.jpg

Back