start exante soon.so excited

pangpang

ordered the bumper package last night, hopefully receive it before weekend!! so excited!! My lovely boyfriend will join me as well ,how kind of him, as he really does not need to lose much weight, but he thinks it will be so much easier for me to do it togather.
Anyway , just say hi to everybody out there, i am 13 stone ish at the moment, hope to lose 20 pounds in 4 weeks on the diet!! Sounds ambitious ah.

hi pangpang, im kind of new on exante, its my 3rd day and i too was like u very excited. i hope it all goes well for u and that u achieve yr goal, good luck xxx

Good luck to the both of you. :) How sweet of him to do the diet with you! My husband has started eating more healthy foods since we had started dating, but he is as thin as a rail, so it looks like I will be dieting on my own until he starts getting old and fat! ;)

good luck to u to missfortissimo

hi pangpang, im kind of new on exante, its my 3rd day and i too was like u very excited. i hope it all goes well for u and that u achieve yr goal, good luck xxx
wow, i did not expect to have any comment at all. all those comments make me feel so special ,haha . How do you feel after 3 days on it? hope you are doing well;)

Good luck to the both of you. :) How sweet of him to do the diet with you! My husband has started eating more healthy foods since we had started dating, but he is as thin as a rail, so it looks like I will be dieting on my own until he starts getting old and fat! ;)
heiheihei, thanks, good luck to you too .my boyfriend has the right weight for his hight as well, he is just too kind, doing this with me :D.he knows that there is no way i can do this watch him eating food everyday.

Aw your boyfriend sounds like a keeper. How sweet to do the diet with you :) x
Thank you. i will tie him up to the bed and never let him go, hahahaha:D. still waiting for the package though, excited. Good luck with ur diet.

wow, i did not expect to have any comment at all. all those comments make me feel so special ,haha . How do you feel after 3 days on it? hope you are doing well;)

Awwww well we are a friendly bunch here and always nice to have newbies joining us :D
Welcome and good luck :D

Good luck chick get stuck in and drink loads of water!!!!!!!!!
Don't be shy post as much as you like someone always around to advise have a laugh or give you a butt kicking if needed lol
Your goal is achievable if you give it 100% xx

Awwww well we are a friendly bunch here and always nice to have newbies joining us :D
Welcome and good luck :D
Certainly you are, all so kind:D still waiting for the package, cant wait:p looks like you are doing fantastic , hope i will be as good.xixixixi~~

Good luck chick get stuck in and drink loads of water!!!!!!!!!
Don't be shy post as much as you like someone always around to advise have a laugh or give you a butt kicking if needed lol
Your goal is achievable if you give it 100% xx
Thanks! i definetely need butt kicking alot, i think, hahahah , that will keep me going. cant wait to start it, postman, where are you?:D

yep everyones so friendly here, i don't think i could have gone this far and lost all this weight if it wasn't for the support from the fellow members at minimins, its great x

yep everyones so friendly here, i don't think i could have gone this far and lost all this weight if it wasn't for the support from the fellow members at minimins, its great x
our start weight is about the same, i will be over the moon if i lost as much as you did!! i am so proud of you!! :D

Back