Started at 268lbs!

Day 9 and Im finally in the pink! Woohoo! 1st official weigh in today and 5lbs down :)

Thanks! Been a long time coming, but I'm a dab hand at this VLCD lark now and knew it'd only take a couple of really good days to get back in the Pink Zone.

Now I am there, I hope I can be strong and stay there. 5lbs is a good start, there is no reason why I can't do the same next week. Which should see me back into the 17's at last.

Time to update that ticker!

Best part after the weighing for me is updating my stats on here! hehe

You're doing really well and your determination is fantastic :)

Dont you just love it when you weigh less in the evening than you did in the morning!

Well I did another ketostik this morning, just to be doubley sure I was in 'K' and it came up pink, so I'm happy with that. The scales are looking good for my 3 days being good, need to back off the scales now and just concentrate on getting through each day.

It's so true what they say, that there are two people who do this diet. The ones that fight it and the ones that just accept it...I'm definately feeling like I'm one of the ones thas just accepted it now. It's not great being on this diet, but it's my choice and at the moment it isn't really bothering me.

I think it is helping that I have found some products which I really like, so I don't feel at all like I am forcing them down my neck. Also, I absolutely should have considered the 810 route before. I know my losses may not be as fast or as large, but if I can keep ticking along like this then I'll be made up.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day! :)

Just checking in....still being good! :) The end of day 11, getting a little bit bored to be honest...but better get my head out of that ball park, cause we've got a long road ahead of us!

It's the lack of variety during the day, the evening is fine as I get my meal. But it's during the day I am struggling. The last couple of days I've been really craving sweet stuff!

Just dropping in....still going strong. The scales looked very good this morning, if I can hold that number till Tuesday weigh in I'll be made up. Obviously more will be even better!

Well done chick! Looking forward to seeing what the scales will say :)

Soo cold! I hate having cold fingers and toes!

Hmmm....weekend danger zone! Have eaten far too much today.

Had a spag bol pack, then did a tesco shop and had a sausage off the deli counter, then ate ALL the skin off a cooked chicken, plus some chicken, then had some biltong, then cooked fajitas for scott and had some of the chicken, mushroom and onions with lettuce, cucumber and cottage cheese! Phew, what a little piggie!

The scales are going to be up tomorrow, but hopefully if really good tomorrow can pull it back for tuesday weigh in.... :)

Well I am so mad with my scales (and myself). I stupidly moved them last night as I couldnt understand why I always kept them in the cold spare room? Did a sneaky weigh in last night, just to make sure I was on track for weigh in this morning. I was 7lbs up on the scales....now I know its an evening etc etc, but 7lbs is a big fluctuation. Especially as it had been a good day.

Then this morning I jumped on the scales and I was 6lbs up from the day before, so I moved the scales around and must of stood on them 20 times. Everytime getting a different reading, some super low (which I know weren't right) and some super high (which I hope werent right).

So I have made the decision to go with the weight I had seen yesterday and the day before. I know I've been on plan and I know I'm not retaining etc. Will have to go out and get some new scales now I guess?!

So week 2 - another 5lbs! And I have dipped into the new stone barrier! Yay :)

keep them in their permanent place, then wait til you have an official weigh in, and compare that to your scales. then you'll know how much they're out by.

I think they're on their way out, Ive tried a new battery and have stood on them 10 times and im still getting different readings each time. Grr!

Thanks hun....wont be long till you and maisy are waltzing down the aisle! :)

So.... Even though i think i had another great week weight loss wise, i am noticing that i am pushing the boundaries. Having 3 sometimes 4 products a day and a 400-500 kcal meal. I need to keep a check on this, as doing this now we're into week 3 isnt going to bode well on the scales. Which incidentally are working again?!

Had mackerel and salad for tea, all keto friendly but the kcals are too high. Ive been in ketosis for a week now and thats great. Dont want to push my luck and drop out again. Im cheating where I know I can, must stop!

I said I wouldnt set targets, just aiming for 2lb a week. But its my birthday in 2 and a half weeks and I would love to have dropped half a stone. We're bound to go for a family meal. Then taking my gran to watch billy connelly, then scott to watch the kaiser chiefs. Then its scotts birthday! All are going to involve meals out. What can I have thats good from kfc? Do they do chicken salad?

We're going to be going to butlins with pretty much the whole of scotts family in a couple of months. We hire out a block of statics and each family has one. The kids love it! All of scotts family are super thin. Would love to be in the 16s by then?

Thats going to be harsh times!

Anyway, time to go to sleep! Nite all x

Back