Started at 268lbs!

Thanks shanny! Feeling a little bit miffed that my sister just lost 6.5lbs on week 1 of slimming world...lol!

Morning all, still on plan. Had a slip up friday night as other half arranged for us to go and see friends for wine a nibbles! I threw a massive strop but couldnt really get out of it without causing insult or having to explain the diet. Which i didnt feel comforyable discuss with the number of lads and skinny minnies there.

Luckily I was able to eat chicken and salads and steer clear of the potatoes and sponge cakes :)

Then yesterday I had an SS day, quite accidentely due to horse dramas then car dramas. But it made me feel like I was making up for friday night. I think I am back in ketosis this morning or certainly heading that way.

Came on this morning too... Bleurgh! Feeling quite tender in the tummy, but not as bloated as usual. But Ive got womby back as my friend calls it?! Lol.

Off to dads for tea to discuss wedding plans. Hes doing roast with all the trimmings....but ive told him I would just like meat and veg :)

Well ate far, far too much! But....no potatoes, no yorkshires, no parsnips and no stuffing. Lots of pork, carrots, peas and mushrooms. Did have gravy though.

I am feeling very,very full...I know the scales are going to be up tomorrow and im out of ketosis...again! But hopefully I can do another SS day and bring it back for weigh in :)

Well my breath this morning tells me that maybe I am still in ketosis? The scales were up, as expected...up 3lbs in fact. So if the scales stay the same then tomorrows weigh in will be a STS....which I wont be happy about to be honest?

I'd set myself a goal of 2lbs a week. I know it's week 3 and that I am not on SS or SS+, but I know my body and I know that 2lbs a week is a perfectly achievable loss week on week. Especially if I am in ketosis, which I have been the majority of the week.

The only good thing is that I have remaining in the lower bracket all week, so I feel like I an safely say I am into that stone now...hopefully never to go above it again :)

Have got a meal out next saturday, to celebrate my sister in law engagement. Will have to see if I can get a menu online and see what the best options are? Then the following week Scott & I are going to see Kaiser Chiefs, so that'll mean a meal out somewhere?!

could you not take a pack to the gig? and let your OH get a takeaway? Seems silly to go out and eat unless you really can't avoid it. Apart from the hidden ingrediants and risk of temptation, it seems silly to spend all that money on a bit of chicken breast and salad.

Very true! Though it is my birthday treat and I dont want Scott to miss out, so we'll probably go to a little place I know where I can have an scrummy ham and cheese omelette...nom, nom, nom! Or an indian and I'll have tandoori chicken and salad. But there will be no KFC or Pizza Express or Chinese! Or booze at the gig, will be coke zero all the way!

Ok, I'm flagging a bit today and just when I needed it..someone posted some inspiration up on facebook!

These are pics of me about 12 years ago, when I was truly happy with myself and my body and was doing what I loved...riding horses (well!).

Attachments

• Mr Ed 1.jpg
    Mr Ed 1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Mr Ed 2.jpg
    Mr Ed 2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Mr Ed 3.jpg
    Mr Ed 3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 45
These are me this year....I disgust myself. My only saving grace is that the horse is the size of a rhino!

Attachments

• Scrumpy 1.jpg
    Scrumpy 1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Scrumpy2.jpg
    Scrumpy2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Scrumpy 3.jpg
    Scrumpy 3.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 49
Well I though it was about time I checked in and confessed!

Started to struggle last week, not with the lack of food, but with boredom! 3 weeks plus of exactly the same thing each day.

Anyway, I went off plan Saturday, had some Ritz crackers, munched on 4 tesco slim bars, didn't drink anything all day, went out to an engagement party and had a meal out. Had some chicken, mushroom, chilli rice thing that was horrible! Tiz usually lovely, but change of ownership and wasn't a spec on the usual meal. Had a couple of glass of orange juice and lemonade.

Then Sunday, I dont think I ate anything all day? Then in the evening I had a bag of midget gems and a bottle of cider!

This morning, incredibly the scales are on up half a lb?! Which I think I can put down to the small quantity of food eaten and the fact I worked my butt of up and the fields with the horses all weekend.

So back on it today, will be glad for a STS this week, though I really should be hitting 2lb a week to keep on track. Plenty of water today and looking forward to hitting Keto again.

It's my birthday on Friday, though I dont have any plans. Popping in to see my auntie tonight, which should make the evening go quickly. Then the in-laws are around Wednesday night, then Saturday I think I will be going shopping for some new Pandoras Beads for my bracelet from Scott and probably new car test driving for him! He wants an insignia, I want him to get a 4x4! lol....beacuase in 3 years it then becomes mine!

Round to my dads, Saturday night for a meal...he's going to cook me steak for tes :) He said he'll do me a baked potato instead of chips, bless he doesn't understand the diet, but he is trying to humour me. I said that steak and mushrooms would be wonderful on their own!

Really want to pick the pace up a little bit now. I went strong for the first 2 weeks, slacked off a bit on the 3rd and then this week I'll be glad to break even.

It's now 23 weeks until the wedding! And I am still a size 22! :( But it's still all achievable, my 2lb a week goal will see me 3st lighter and down to 14 and a half stone, which I am sure would be a size 18? Possibly even a 16?

The engagement party was for my sister in law and we saw a lot of fmaily we havent seen in a very long time. The next time I see them all will be at our wedding and I want them to all be shocked! :)

Oops, just remembered we've got Kaiser Chiefs on Saturday. Will have to do steak with dad sunday night instead :)

Weigh in today was 2.1lbs down! Yay! Made my 2lb weekly target...and have done 2 days SS! Am back into ketosis and would just love to get a big loss this week to keep me motivated, but I will genuinely be happy with another two. Im starting to feel a difference in my clothes. I generally do when I get towards the 2 stone mark. Im now all out of bars and spag bol. Just down to porridge! Must get an order in.

Hmm...been so long since I last posted. Since then I have gone completely off the rails :( I came off plan last friday for my birthday and have been off since. I've gained about 5lbs :(

Can't seem to find any kind of motivation to go back on plan :( I've been trying to eat healthy but just craving lots of meat and lots of fruit. Have really gone to town! And I am soooooo hungry ALL the time!

In a bid to rein it in a little, I have re-joined with the swimming pool. Just need to actually get myself there now :) I got to bed early with every intention of getting up and going, but end up snoozing back off again. Am so tired!

May go along to a slimming world meeting tonight....hoo hum. I begrudge paying someone to weigh me. But seeing as my scales are being naughty anyway.....

No SW or WW meetings near me tonight! Guess I'll have to carry on alone for a few days and just man up a bit!

Lmao " just man up abit" this sounds like me Kez... I'm sure you will have a class for a Monday evening? :)

Did u do 810 today x

Hey Shanny...no didn't do 810, probably more like a 3000 day...lol!

But it's ok, I'm getting my head back in the game! I've just placed a new order of products and I am feeling positive about being pro-active.

I did 4 weeks on plan and had a weeks blip off plan. I'm about 4-5lbs up....so if I am good over the weekend, I might even get most of that off by weigh in. It'll feel good to be back into new weight loss....I am 2lbs behind at the moment with my 2lbs a week target and I'm not likely to hit target this week either, so I'll have 4lbs to catch up on! But if I can pull a 6lb week the following week then I'll be back in the game!

Will probably be following 1000 plan, as that means I can have 2-3 products at work and a small meal at home. It just gives me that leeway I need to stay focused.

So here's to getting back into 'K'! Oh I do miss my friend 'K' :)

Back