Started extra easy last week.........bit nervous!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Marmalade_27, 17 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Marmalade_27

Marmalade_27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi after trying loads of diets and lasting no longer than 6 weeks have tried slimming world but going to meetings rather than doing it on my own. Extra easy just sounds too good to be true im trying to watch my portion sizes and will see what happens on tuesday!! Just waiting for my canneloni to come out of the oven from the SW magazine will let you no how it tastes................oh and hello to everyone!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Marmalde! Welcome! Don't be nervous! It really does work! I remember my first week at SW, I seemed to stuff my face all week and I lost 5lbs! Sometimes folk don't lose much the first week, but then drop an enormous amount the second, it's as if their body is so shocked that it holds on to everything, but I can honestly say that this eating plan is the best and easiest way to lose weight consistently. (If only I didn't undo it all afterwards!):welcome:

4. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello m
    welcome tothe site good luck with the plan and wilok forard to chatting to you .I ave only done a few ee days but seems really good cant get bored can we :)

5. sex kitten

sex kitten Member

hi marmalade 27 dont be nerverous pile 2 or 3 different veg and potatoes on ur plate with meat or fish muller yog and fruit hve ur sins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.