Started extra easy last week.........bit nervous!

Marmalade_27

Hi after trying loads of diets and lasting no longer than 6 weeks have tried slimming world but going to meetings rather than doing it on my own. Extra easy just sounds too good to be true im trying to watch my portion sizes and will see what happens on tuesday!! Just waiting for my canneloni to come out of the oven from the SW magazine will let you no how it tastes................oh and hello to everyone!:)

Hi Marmalde! Welcome! Don't be nervous! It really does work! I remember my first week at SW, I seemed to stuff my face all week and I lost 5lbs! Sometimes folk don't lose much the first week, but then drop an enormous amount the second, it's as if their body is so shocked that it holds on to everything, but I can honestly say that this eating plan is the best and easiest way to lose weight consistently. (If only I didn't undo it all afterwards!):welcome:

hello m
welcome tothe site good luck with the plan and wilok forard to chatting to you .I ave only done a few ee days but seems really good cant get bored can we :)

hi marmalade 27 dont be nerverous pile 2 or 3 different veg and potatoes on ur plate with meat or fish muller yog and fruit hve ur sins

Back