Started Lipotrim

Yup, we sure will. I'd been drinking loads too, and weeing for England. Think I need another dose of something today as I don't want to get as bad as I was last week. You're doing brilliant to have nearly lost 2st already! I'm going for the 1 2/2 (at least) this week, but it's more difficult for me. Are you in smaller clothes yet?

to be honest i haven't really noticed and although some of my clothes are a bit baggy they still fit, i have too many sizes so i can't really tell :( i put something on and if it fits it fits if it doesn't i put on something else. i can't wear my jeans anymore tho :/ lost on my waist so they just fall down but because I'm now wearing leggins i can no longer tell. and i haven't really lost much on my arms so i can't wear small clothes yet. hoping to make it to my two stone by next week but i was ill all yesterday, throwing up at 3 this morning so i had no shakes what so ever yesterday :( got to get on it from today though. need to loose the weight. I'm determined now I've started. If i can loose 2 stone in 5 weeks I'm sure i can loose another 3 in about 3 month x

ok so i didn't have any shakes yesterday as i was being sick so i didn't want to drink one to bring it straight back up and haven't had any up to now today because again still don't feel 100% but i shall have one later and see how it goes and if its fine i will have another later and then i can stick 100% from tomorrow...

FINGERS CROSSED!

so i've had none of my shakes today either, still not well, heaving the water back up. still bad constipation if things get worse i am going the doctors on friday :( think i may have compacted bowels. Absolute pain. will try to get it all out of my system though :(

Oh no .... poor you :( . Don't leave it until Friday, get to the local Pharmacy - they will probably be able to give you some decent advice and some 'stuff'. Failing that, there is always Dynorod???? Seriously though ... get it sorted!!!

Feeling so much better today :) never want to be like that again! much more energy now :)

So not had a good week, was Ill for 4 days constant throwing up and it took me these three days to be able to drink full shakes :( haven't drank much water either because I was throwing that up and wasn't able to keep it down until Friday so took me a while to get in to that too :( so going to need to stick religiously and drink lots this week! Boost the weight loss!!

Poor you Allanah .... you've been having a bit of a difficult time over the last couple of weeks. Hope everything is ok now?

I lost 4 1/2 lbs :) no idea how though :/ reached my 2 stone mark though :)

Well done, sounds like you've had a right harsh week though. Fingers crossed you'll be back on track with the shakes now. It must have been hell skipping them :(

to be honest i didn't even feel them but before i started my problem was i wasn't eating regular and therefore retaining the weight so i didn't really feel them :/

done very well today. horrible weather but drank tones of water :)

I have work tonight so that's me drinking an unbelievable amount of water and 2 shakes :) I love my night shifts on lipotrim :D

Ditto - I'm on call until 8am tomorrow but have already munched through my two shakes today. Fingers crossed for a quiet night ;o)

I'm on til 8am but ill have a shake at 8:30 and another at about 11 and then ill have one about 4am because when i get in ill go to sleep and won't be having a shake until about 3/4 then again about 9 :)

It's my weigh in today :) I am hoping for a loss of 5 1/2 lbs so i can say I have dropped 2 1/2 stone but that is wishful thinking!

I have decided to start an easter challenge. I have given myself 10 weeks to loose 51lbs :)

Hoping I can do it because it means I have reached my goal weight but if I don't oh well...

Good luck Allanah!

Only lost 3 1/2 lbs this week but it's still 3 1/2 lbs to my final goal :)

I had a treatment today called a shrinking Violet Wrap (it was free as part of my birthday present.) I feel amazing, my skin feels lovely and I feel amazingly relaxed. I now want a spa day. But the point of this post is... IS MADE ME LOOSE INCHES! don't know if it will stay like that but I am hoping so. Lost an inch off each thigh and an inch on my stomach, half an inch on my backside and 2/3 of an inch on each arm :D I feel amazing!

Back