Started on 4th July - 10st 9lb and 5ft 2 - Anyone similar ????

SkinnyMinni_x

Im looking for someone who started around about the same time and is around the same weight and height to share our journeys together and discuss the feelings we have and the obsticals that we over come.

To discuss our weight losses and weight gains and what we done diffrently this week.

I feel this would really help me and I hope that it would help others to if we can do it together!

Please let me know

xxx

Hi skinnyminni -i'm fairly similar - started at 10st 7 on 20th June - have lost five pounds so far so now at 10st 2. I haven't been 8 stone in my adult life and think 8.5 is more realistic for me but if the rest comes off before I climb the steps I'll be happy. My first goal is 9 stone. This is what I used to be but the excess creeped on over the last two years following a very painful break up which has seen me eat and drink my way through a broken heart! I am only 4ft 11.

My experience so far is that it comes off a lot slower when you're smaller so maybe try and lower your expectations slightly so you don't get down hearted - people with more to lose are going to experience much larger losses than us every week.

Everyone keeps telling me that I'd lose at the same rate on WW or SW but been there done that - in fact I've been on most diets. The fact is they may well eventually produce the same results but my problems is I just can't stick to it! Although these plans seem easier I just tend to cheat - I'm a "give her an inch and she'll take a mile" kind of girl lol. If I just can't have food then that's better. I've been 2 and a half weeks on Cambridge and 100%.

I'm also from Glasgow but live in London now x

Hi Slimboots !

You are sooo similar to me, I too have tried WW and felt that the temptation was too much so cutting out food completly is the best option for me!

My first goal is for 9st so we are both aiming for the same thing! I'm really happy that I have someone similar to me and we can share our expeirinces i hope :) As I feel this forum has given me alot of motivation to stick to it, After restarting on Wednesdsay just gone I feel great! No where near as bad as I felt the first time round (Only come off the diet due to a large phone bill which unfortunatley had to be paid lol ).

xxx

Well I thunk nine stone by mid to end of august is a fairly realistic time frame for us both. It's my birthday end July and I'm planning to come of plan for that weekend (that was a deal breaker before starting). I'm going to go to 810 the week after next and then the following week after my Wednesday weigh in I'm going to 1000 so I'm well out of ketosis for my celebrations on the Saturday.

I've got a mate down from home that weekend and we are going to my fav restaurant for steak and chips on the Sunday night. I'll have a shake for breakfast and lunch that day. Then I'll do sole source from the Monday. I'm hoping that plan will mean I can maintain for that weekend. After that I'm not drinking or having any form of off plans until target... I figure it's only a few months and will be so worth it x

Hi Skinnyminni, how you getting on. I went to the gym this morning and am now so hungry!! Weekends are so hard :( x

Back