Started this morning

Loser85

Gold Member
Well thats me officially started this morning. Sweet porridge gone and 3 more packs to go. Got to be honest and say i had the packs on Friday but for some reason i was too nervous to start over the weekend. Gave myself a talking to and saw sense this morning. My starting weight is 18st 5lb which means i've gained just over a stone since stopping Exante in December. All my own fault though as never stuck to a plan after TFR. Wont make the same mistake this time though. Heres to 4-5 days of feeling rough then many many weeks of feeling fab :D

Hi :) ive just dug out a 13 ish day supply (from a failed attemot last last year) and am on day 3 today. You will smash these first few days x

I have officially started today and having my first shake

image-3167133596.jpg

loveloveyy said:
I have 2 stone to lose but will see how i am after two stone lighter and if i need more then i just need 1 more stone but for npw 2 stone

Have u had your first shake yet?

Where u from

Had a tomato soup just now (just added cayenne and rosemary it was lovely) trying to space them out as I get hungry in evenings! Haven't tried the slim n save shakes yet... Think I'm ordering the choc and vanilla on thurs and some bars! I'm from derby but moving to Preston next month! X

Had a tomato soup just now (just added cayenne and rosemary it was lovely) trying to space them out as I get hungry in evenings! Haven't tried the slim n save shakes yet... Think I'm ordering the choc and vanilla on thurs and some bars! I'm from derby but moving to Preston next month! X

ooo cool

i have 1 tomatoe to try but i am unsure if it will be good or not as ive heard mixed reviews, i dont like the porridge at all yukk lol

so far i like the shakes especially the vanilla, hazelnut, caramel ones i also have bars too.

first day is always the worse as i am frozen im hidden in my room at the moment as my family are downstairs having lunch i can smell food :(

loveloveyy said:
ooo cool

i have 1 tomatoe to try but i am unsure if it will be good or not as ive heard mixed reviews, i dont like the porridge at all yukk lol

so far i like the shakes especially the vanilla, hazelnut, caramel ones i also have bars too.

first day is always the worse as i am frozen im hidden in my room at the moment as my family are downstairs having lunch i can smell food :(

I literally did a 4 hour at work then shut myself in bedroom and hung around on these forums on my first day. Well 2nd day two lol. Just survived a trip to costa... My friend had a big fat lemon muffin and latte! I had espresso and an Atkins bar (130 cal/1.4 net carbs)

How's your day going so far? X

I literally did a 4 hour at work then shut myself in bedroom and hung around on these forums on my first day. Well 2nd day two lol. Just survived a trip to costa... My friend had a big fat lemon muffin and latte! I had espresso and an Atkins bar (130 cal/1.4 net carbs)

How's your day going so far? X

Hiya so far i have been good had my shake and a spag bol. Im drinking lots of hot water snd hot black chinese tea to help me keep warm.im on the forum alot today to keep me occupid im downstairs watching tv now finding myself watch come dine with me but i am hungry i feel empty but im dwtermind to stick to it as ive last this long and i need to get through it

loveloveyy said:
Hiya so far i have been good had my shake and a spag bol. Im drinking lots of hot water snd hot black chinese tea to help me keep warm.im on the forum alot today to keep me occupid im downstairs watching tv now finding myself watch come dine with me but i am hungry i feel empty but im dwtermind to stick to it as ive last this long and i need to get through it

Your doing fab, I here watching things like supersize vs super skinny helps lol. I'm freezing today!! I've been looking at fitness pages on Facebook and saving clean recipes for when I can eat again lol the things we do!

Your doing fab, I here watching things like supersize vs super skinny helps lol. I'm freezing today!! I've been looking at fitness pages on Facebook and saving clean recipes for when I can eat again lol the things we do!

Thats very good! Yeh im frozen i am not sure if im extra cold because im not eating or if ita just extra cold i have a duvet and scarf on sat in rhe living room, i also feel very tired lile i have no enegry is that normal

loveloveyy said:
Thats very good! Yeh im frozen i am not sure if im extra cold because im not eating or if ita just extra cold i have a duvet and scarf on sat in rhe living room, i also feel very tired lile i have no enegry is that normal

Yeah I was drained yesterday but once ketosis kicks in (around day 5 I think) that's when energy comes!

Day 1 down! :D

Our energy levels will pick up once ketosis comes you're right. Bare with it till then.

Im freeeeezing, cold tootsies.

Loser85 said:
Day 1 down! :D

Our energy levels will pick up once ketosis comes you're right. Bare with it till then.

Im freeeeezing, cold tootsies.

I can't get warm tonight either... Turned the heating on full my partner thanks I'm mental!! X

Back