started today 8 july

hey, im sharing your pain on dya 3 today too, have banging headache, but it WILL get better, so chin up, drink lots of liquid and lets just get on with it :) IT WILL SO BE WORTH IT WHEN WE GET WEIGHED AFTER OUR FIRST WEEK!

Thanks queen and chris, my headaches havent been too bad well all will be worth it when we start seeing results... i am looking forward to weigh in now, i am not going to weigh myself at home going to wait.

so thats day 3 over was ok drank about 4 litres today. had choc tetra liked it abit too sweet so added water to it, had peanut bar loved it and the tomato soup added some chilli powder to it.now its off to bed......

day 4

so day 4 now.felt really weak and dizzy last nite also had to wake up and go to toilet twice, drank some water and went back to sleep. feeling beter now.

Just wondering what packs to try today think ill have a bar. a tetra and a soup. im working 1 till 9 today.

hope everyones getting on well and having a good weekend.............

DAY 5

wow i got through it on day 5, yes it does get easier your body gets used to it.

Day 4 went ok was really hungary tired weak last night so just went to bed early. I had and apple porridge in morning, cranbery bar for lunch then the veg soup for dinner, i liked them all which was a plus.

So day 5 today, today will be a challenge due to me being off work,will try and keep myself busy.will try and pop down to the gym and do some light exercise.
just a caramel bar for breakfast, not got any soups left so shake for lunch and dinner.

my first weigh in tommorow i have stuck to the plan 100% so hoping for a good loss (hope having bars havent affected weighloss too much). hope yous all are getting on well.....

day 5 almost done........

off work today so was worried i might slack off abit but i have survived. went to gym this morning did 30 min of light cardio and some tonning and weightd. then took my niece and nephews to the carnival and resisted the candyfloss and ice cream.took my 1.5 litre water bottle with me which i managed to finish.

i had the toffee bar, banana tetra and mint choc shake.

day 6

so day 6. i had a caramel bar in the morning which was nice, then a strawberry tetra which i also liked, not sure what ill have later on maybe a soup. cdc coming today at 6pm for my first weigh in im hopping for 5 pounds loss but not sure if il get it due to having bars well ill soon find out.........

Hi Tahira,

I've had so many false starts that i've lost count now but getting back on it tomorrow and have decided to do something similar to you and keep a little diary and "clock in" every now and again to keep me on track.

Well done for getting through your first week, can't wait to catch up on how you did this week.

goodluck lisa you can do it.

had my first weigh in guys ive lost 8 pounds happy now and really motivating, it just shows you you can have bars from the start and still lose:D

well done Tahira x

thanks kazki

so day 7 today, im sipping on some water and just had a peanut bar which i love. im working 11 to 9 today. just thinking what to take with me think ill take a tetra and a soup and my 2 litre water bottle. last night i wanted food so i took one spoon of the soup mix and made 5 small crisps very nice and satisfying and still managed to mack two bowls of soup with the same pack. hope yous all a good day..

hi kazki

you take a soup pack mix with some water till thick paste not too runny. take a plate put grease proof paper on it put blobs of mixure and micro for 90 seconds allow to cool.you can google cambridge receips theres lots muffins ect

Hi All, I too am starting again for the 20th million time. I am gonna be comming on her every night. I previously lost 3st (in 6wks) and then put it all back on plus more because of my own stupidity and greediness. A WORD OF WARNING TO THE NEWBIES DO NOT START TO EAT BECAUSE IT IS SOOOOOOOO HARD TO GET BACK ON TRACK. Keep up the hard work and happy shrinking.Speak to you all soon (no re-phrase - I will be moaning to you all soon at how weak I am) Dont worry it lasts till day 4 then Im a happy in ketosis land.

welcome pound and goodluck youve done it before you can do it again....

ok so day 7 today so this is me survived my first week,i do have to say it does get easier.
im off work till monday now so really need to be good. just in bed sipping my water planning to have a cranberry bar for breakfast. then going to go to the gym and sauna.hope yous all have a good day....

8 pounds - that's excellent :D Basically a quarter of the way to target in your first week!

thanks tulip im finding this week tiring and harder the weightloss is what is motivating me....

ok thats day 7 almost done took niece nephew to mcdonalds managed to resist, sister had made rice again resisted but was feeling hungary today. had bar soup and will prob hav a hot choc with mint shake.really wanted food today so had some tuna and veg. managed to do an hour in the gym.

ok day 8 here i come....
off work today, planning to meet a friend today and go to the cinemas, will be a challenge not going for a meal afterward and no popcorn or nachos.but i know i can do it.hope yous all have a good day

day 9 today.
survived yesterday, went to watch twilight, while my friend was eating her choc ben and jerrys ice cream and crisps i sat there sipping my water.....

so day 9 im off this weekend, had poridge this morning going to have a shake now and a soup later. im ok so far been busy cleaning.. hope everyone getting on well.

so yesterday went ok,there was a big roast dinner cooked in the house yesterday was tempted but stuck to my soup.managed to go to the gym for an hour.

so day 10 it is getting easier but still hungary at night,
going to have poridge then probally tetra for lunch since ill be out and soup for dinner and water water water.
I do henna so ive got a stall at a community party today so should be busy, but it is a party so will be lots of food.... ill just sip my water. hope everyone has a good day.....

Back