Started today!

SW_Char

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

Just started Exante TS today, realised I can't go on living the way I am any more! Had the chocolate orange bar this morning for breakfast - I actually quite liked it, then I had the chocolate shake for lunch - wasn't keen, made me gag a bit! Then had the Thai chicken soup for dinner, which was quite nice - tasted a bit like a vegetable Cup-a-Soup! I've also had 2 bottles of Coke Zero throughout the day as well as water!

I start my weight-loss journey at 20st 6lbs (arghh!) want to get to around 11st. Will be really nice to read about everyone's losses and advice! :)

Good luck hunni the first few days are tough but your first weigh in makes it all worth it just remember loads of water and steady with the coke zero you can have it but don't go too mad on it xxxxxxxx

welaughindoors said:
Hi everyone!

Just started Exante TS today, realised I can't go on living the way I am any more! Had the chocolate orange bar this morning for breakfast - I actually quite liked it, then I had the chocolate shake for lunch - wasn't keen, made me gag a bit! Then had the Thai chicken soup for dinner, which was quite nice - tasted a bit like a vegetable Cup-a-Soup! I've also had 2 bottles of Coke Zero throughout the day as well as water!

I start my weight-loss journey at 20st 6lbs (arghh!) want to get to around 11st. Will be really nice to read about everyone's losses and advice! :)

Good luck :D
Yep water is good about 3 litres
Hope it goes well for you :)

Hello and welcome

Thanks everyone! :D xxx

Hiya Hun an welcome just want tk wish you good luck with it keep coming here for lots of friendly advice and support xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Good luck and welcome. The first few days are quite tough, but it will be worth it in the end. I'm day 4 today, can't wait for day 7 and weigh day. Just keeping posting and it will help you loads

Thanks for the support guys! Am really excited to lose weight!

Also, just a quick question - can I start a diary up on here straight away or do I have to be on the diet for a certain amount of time? :) x

welaughindoors said:
Thanks for the support guys! Am really excited to lose weight!

Also, just a quick question - can I start a diary up on here straight away or do I have to be on the diet for a certain amount of time? :) x

Nope you can start whenever you like :)

Good luck and congratulations on your fab choice to join us on Exante!
Definitely recommend starting a diary up asap, partly as it helps to get extra support on the first few days (which can be tough!) and also because in a few months time you can look back and remember where it all started!
LED x

How did you get on? Hope you are doing ok

How did you get on? Hope you are doing ok

Day 1 went fine, I was quite busy with family and such so didn't really have time to think about food!

Day 2 was ok. I managed to not eat anything, every TV channel I turned over there seemed to be food on it!

And now am on day 3, there's a market on in town with loads of food stalls.... took a lot to just walk past them without having a nibble of anything! But I'm doing well so far!

Off to start a diary on here, woop!!!! :)

Thanks again everyone!

xxxx

welaughindoors said:
Day 1 went fine, I was quite busy with family and such so didn't really have time to think about food!

Day 2 was ok. I managed to not eat anything, every TV channel I turned over there seemed to be food on it!

And now am on day 3, there's a market on in town with loads of food stalls.... took a lot to just walk past them without having a nibble of anything! But I'm doing well so far!

Off to start a diary on here, woop!!!! :)

Thanks again everyone!

xxxx

That is the problem with this diet you see and smell food everywhere
Good start x

Back