Step 1 Sole Source Started today :)

Me too! Not knocking sw its good if u can do it well but also control all the portions but its also easy to over do all the carbs!

I went gym last night and didn't sleep well last night so am having a snooze on the sofa too

I love the Original porridge and the Apple and Cinnamon- really delicious. The Maple and Pecan one however- yeeeesh that is bad :(

JD.. I am shocked! Haha you are loving the porridge?? U are nuts!!!!!!! Hehe x

Yeah I loved the apple and cinnamon, gutted I didn't buy more than 1 lol x

Hello

I'm on day 6, have you done cambridge diet before?

Personally, I love the apple & cinammon porridge! Hope you like it. The chocolate mint one is also a favourite :D

Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

I love having the Chocolate Mint as an evening hot chocolate... I use my hand blender and it tastes sooo good and is nice and thick and frothy... soooo yummy! LEaves me feeling warm and full all evening! :)

Really need a blender. My shakes are a bit sentimental at the moment, they don't half bring a lump to my throat lol x

Hello all,starting again today been on the diet before but fell off the wagon... i am 14st91lbs hoping to bring this down to 14st soon. My target is to get to 11st. Wish everyone the best... hope to see some fantastic results before christmas fingers crossed.... good luck everyone...

Back