Started today

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Hypnotanz, 22 February 2014.

1. Hypnotanz

Hypnotanz Member

Hi everyone,
    my hubby bought me a 6 week pack with a ******* voucher (not sure whether to be happy or upset about that!)
    its my 53rd birthday tomorrow and I'm 15 stone 5 so I've started today. I'm hoping for good results if I can stay on it and manage to drink water!
    trouble is I've already had 2 cups of tea with 1 stevia and small amount of skimmed milk - will that be a big problem as I love my tea!!!
    anyway - onwards and inwards. I'm looking forward to reading the posts and getting support on here.
    Thanks for having me,
  2. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Hello and welcome :)
  3. Hypnotanz

Hypnotanz Member

Can you please tell me how to get my ticker I just made on here x
  4. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome! I've had to give up coffee as I can't drink it without milk. Think you might have to do the same with tea! You can drink herbal tea though if that's any help :)
  5. Hypnotanz

Hypnotanz Member

thanks - I hate herbal tea but am just gonna have to get used to it I guess. Just saw how much I have to lose.....eeeeeek!
  6. Quassi75

Quassi75 Active Member

I personally keep a little powderd semi skimmed milk in my tea. Not super great, but better than no milk and still keep mysel in ketosis.. Lost just over 2St now and finishing off week 4..
  7. Hypnotanz

Hypnotanz Member

Gosh - I'm feeling sooooooooooooooooo hungry - was hoping to wait until about 7 pm for my third pack but am gonna have to have it sooner!lol Drinking loads of water and what powdered milk do you use that keeps you in ketosis Quassi? Can't believe you've done 25lbs already! Well done you
  8. MissMia

MissMia Well-Known Member

Try not to think about the hunger, distract yourself, drink plenty of water! These feelings won't last too long! X
  9. Quassi75

Quassi75 Active Member

Bouillon always help and it actually tastes ok.. Get the low salt one, great for hunger pangs :)

And just oust buy the cheap powdered milk from sainsburys in a bag.. Only use the smallest of tips of a spoon, but it works.
  10. MissMia

MissMia Well-Known Member

Is bouillon nice?
  11. SuperNova

SuperNova Well-Known Member

Hi .. I dont know if your still interested in having tea? I usually mix a small bit of water with some vanilla milkshake powder and use that in my tea. I only make the solution watery and I like my tea strong but its actually quite nice. This is much better than black tea. I am not sure if it works in coffee? For coffee I alway make a cold lattee style thing by adding coffee to a made up vanilla milkshake.