Starting 7th August 2012

Hi ladies day 4 today. I feel much better this morning. Been having headaches and tummy aches for two days now. Hopefully this will soon go away!!! I have a busy job, so I tend to have my breakfast quite late (probably not good) however never used to have breakfast :-(. I have a bar about 11ish, then a shake about 3ish, finally a soup at 7:30ish. I have plenty of water in the middle and coffee. I do struggle a bit during the evenings but I just go upstairs and watch telly or read a book. This is the only way I can stay away from temptation. We can do this, we just have to be strong. Also can't wait for first WI. Have a good day. Xx

Hiya Today i went ot hte gym and i found it a little stuggle with hardly any intake so im hoping for good loss this week i would be happy with 7lbs (please) just for the being ts and loads of exercise plenty or water, ur right we can do this and we will do this! what are you hoping for week 1 loss? xxx

Am happy with any loss but would be glad with a double digit. I know that's pushing it but again am a big girl :-(

well done fabme that is an amzing loss, you must be pleased :)))

Back