starting 810 tomorrow .. expensive !!!

Hey I am ( reluctantly ) going to start 810 tomorrow and just been shopping ... OMG spent a fortune !!!! it seems protein and all the stuff I am allowed costs a fortune !!! any tips would be appreciated ... I paid £5.50 for 4 tins of tuna :eek:
I am dreading it actually , I like SS and the control it gives me , just hope I have the same control when food is back in the equation :eek:

why are you moving up?

i have no advice on the food front particularly but that is a lot for tuna. try the shops own tins. i buy them when they're on special offer and i also like cottage cheese too with salad. it's not cheap but it is cheaper than the rubbish we used to eat.

my BMI is 26 now and my CDC thinks it is time to move up , I also have a crimbo party soon and will be eating and drinking so need to be out of ketosis , if it doesnt suit me then I will go back onto SS as long as I can !!!!
tesco didnt have any of their own tuna in water .. just oil and brine so couldnt get that :(

I thought it had to be water too its so expensive

I'm moving to ss+ first on 6th dec the straight to 1000 scared.com xx

will be following you to see how you do x

Buy lots of eggs and have omlettes if you like them! Do you have a Market near you? I get meat and veg for cheap from Leeds Market.

I love omlettes :) going to have lots of green pepper , mushroom and courgette omlettes :) also love flat mushrooms stuffed with tuna and cottage cheese ... am actually starting to look forward to it now , just hope I can to goal soon !!!!!

I love omlettes :) going to have lots of green pepper , mushroom and courgette omlettes :) also love flat mushrooms stuffed with tuna and cottage cheese ... am actually starting to look forward to it now , just hope I can to goal soon !!!!!
yep i member being an egg fan and prawns too when was on 810.!
enjoy kate x

mmm all sounds yummy - a long way off for me though (and I am more than happy to stick to SS - don't think I could trust myself with food). Hope it all goes really well for you.

Back