• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting a fresh!

Hi everyone ive been slimmimg world before and lost weight but over the last year ive gone up to 14stone not good at all so ive got a new love in my life who i adore and now i want to go back to feelimng as confident as i did last summer so im back and want to lose 2 stone and need all the help i can get because im a veru good quiter. im loving this forum and reading all the threads its soooo motivating! love jessie x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st3.4lb C: 12st13.4lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.16%)
Hi Jessie...

Good to meet you.

Have you got a plan of action as to how to lose the weight? Anything we can help you with?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi Thank you for your reply

I am doing well so far managed to resist my boyfriends pizza on saturday!!

I would love some receipe ideas though where can I find them. I do a mixtiure of red and green days

xx

Ruth_Harris

Just keep swimming
S: 16st5lb G: 12st0lb
Hi Jessie, welcome and good luck! I love minimins and i find it does help me, even if i do stray i can get back on track! :)

S: 13st3.4lb C: 12st13.4lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.16%)
I would love some receipe ideas though where can I find them. I do a mixtiure of red and green days
There is a whole forum/ section devoted to Slimming World (sub category of Slimming Clubs) and theres masses of support, ideas and recipes there.... just for clicking a mouse.

Be good to see you there

Good on resisting the pizza.... how did it go today? What have you had to eat?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog