Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hi ladies

Sue, don't be mad lovely. 1lb a week is half a stone by Christmas :), if I achieve that they'll hear me cheering in Scotland :). I know it seems slow but its a good steady loss, and the more steadily you loose it the more likely you are to keep it off :).

Ange, the cake was made and was delicious. I had a very small slither but saved 8 points today so am sure that covered it. ( I hope so anyway).

Hope everyone else is ok. Enjoy children in need -just cried at the children's choir ........... Bloomin hormones :) xxx

Now I realise this may cause some controversy, but flippin' Children In Need aggravates me somewhat! I just felt the need to share lol

In what wa Hun?

:)

It's not everyone's cup of tv. Some very cheesy bits I guess but all in a very good cause. Enjoy whatever you find to watch lovely xxx

I meant cup of tea :). Bloomin auto spell check on iPad does some weird things, especially if you spell bits wrong in the first place :) xx

Hi Everyone, Hope you are all having a nice weekend. What to you all have planned?
I had a wonderful evening out last night, didn't make completely healthy choices- had steak pie but did have new pots instead of chips and lots of veg which I ate first and that meant I and couldn't finish it all the pie, then we shared a dessert but it was sticky toffee pudding!!

To be honest Im not too cross because I had what I really wanted and so haven't come away craving for something I wanted but didn't have plus I had one diet coke and then tap water so Im really hoping my body and scales aren't going to be too mean to me on Monday!!

Having a really healthy day today and tomorrow don't think I will need to use all my points today as still feeling full from last night, just had a small ham salad for lunch.

The girls wanted to make mini meringues which they saw on blue peter, we have coloured them pink and once cooked you sandwich together with butter cream!! So I don't feel left out Im going to give it a go making a meringue for me with sweetner instead of sugar, have any of you tried it? but was just reading that any more than one egg white you have to point it? Do you know what the points would be? I will let you know how it turns out/

Hope everyone is managing to stick to their points today, we can do it!!

Afternoon ladies,

Gutted !!! just wrote a really long post and hit the wrong button and lost it all !!!

Hope you are all ok

I've had a busy day sewing , wrapping Xmas pressies, Baking to freeze for Xmas and putting a Hairy Bikers curry in the oven for dinner.

Kept me busy so I've been good except for a few licks of the spoon whilst baking.

Well done Becca for just eating 1 slice of cake, hope your hubby didn't eat the rest of it or he'll be joining us counting points !!
Like you I watche Children in Need all night and cried. So it's not your hormones its the distressing stories.

Well done Kim for leaving some pie, I think I'd have eaten that first. At least you felt as though you hadn't missed out on the night.
I've tried to make meringues with sweetener a couple of times but they didn't work so if yours do let me have the recipe please.

Hope Sarah and Sue are being good today.

Nothing planned for tomorrow only visiting Bills dad who's 89. We go every day but he's hard work.

Speak soon

Luv Ang x

Hi ladies,

Hope you're all having a nice weekend. Well done for leaving some pie Kim, like Ange I would have eaten that first :).

Ange, I hate it when that happens!!! Your day sounds nice. What sort of sewing do you do. I do tapestry and cross stitch, oh and crochet when I in the right mood. My mum tried to teach me to knit a while ago and it was a disaster. I started a scarf about 6 inches wide, 4 hours later it was about 6 inches in length and had doubled in width :). I decided knitting was definitely not for me:). You're very organised wrapping your presses. I plan to do mine on the 1 st after I've put the tree up while hubby is out of the way at work.

Today has been good, hubby was off so we popped to town while mother in law tidied up the garden for us. My dilemma now is tea!!! I've only had 7 points today so far so have 13 left, hubby is cooking a large pizza but its one that doesn't have any nutritional info so I'm going to have maybe a quarter and hope I'm ok. It's a thin base so fingers crossed. I must admit I don't feel I've been particularly good this week, so feel quite bad about it. I've slipped up on writing everything down and tracking it. Have decided though tomorrow is a brand new day so I'll kick myself up the back side and try to be 100% good and pray for a loss on Tuesday.

Sue, how has your day been?

With regards to the cake Ange hubby will gladly finish it, although he needs to loose weight but I've given up trying to get him to stick to anything. Am hoping if he sees me loosing he may be encouraged - wont hold my breath though.

I have nothing planned for tomorrow except maybe a book and a DVD. With my parents away weekend rituals have kinda gone by the way side as usually we'd do something wit them.

Hope you ladies have a good evening ( am thinking we am have lost debs). Xxx

Ps tried Christmas dress on today, a little snug but hopefully it will fit by the big day, am going to hang it on the outside of my wardrobe as a reminder :)

Hello ladies

Where is everyone today? I take it everyone is having a busy weekend :).

I stuck to my word and have counted and written down everything that has past my lips today. Even sat watching a film wit hubby while he chomped through a box of chocolates and I didn't even have 1. I have a new found motivation all of a sudden :). It is hard as I love my food ( guess that's why I need to loose weight :)), but I feel better for being 100% true to myself.

How has everyone else got on this weekend? Hope you're all being good and having a good day :).

Only 6 weeks Tuesday til the big day

Xxx

Eek!!!

It's not 6 weeks, its only 5. Ooooooooo, no pressure or anything to fight to get to Christmas goal!!!!

Evening ladies

Had a bit of a busy day today hence the late posting

Well done Becca. Keep resisting those chocolates and that Xmas dress will fit like a dream.
I must confess that the sewing I did yesterday was alterations and putting buttons back on that have needed doing for ages !! I did used to make my own dresses but that was years ago. I don't even own a sewing machine any more since Bill threw it out during a clear out of the attic.....but that's another story ;-).
I did do a lot of knitting when my 3 were little. I had a knitting machine for years and loved it but as the kids got older they didn't want home made woollies so I stopped using the machine.

I've had a picky day today. Haven't gone over my points....... yet !!! There's some choc fudge muffiins that I made yesterday for Laura and her dad to have today but they haven't been. Every time I go into the kitchen they shout to me. Don't know if I will resist but I'll try... Honest ;-)

Don't know where everyone is. Think you're right about Debs though, Becca. She's not posted for a while. Hope the rest of you ladies are having a good weekend.

Only 37 sleeps to Xmas !!!!

Luv Ang x

Hi Ange and everyone else

Ange
Hope you've enjoyed your day. How was your hubbies dad? Time to put the cakes in the cupboard or somewhere out of sight Hun. Just think, if you have them, it will mean maybe 2 mins pleasure max for a whole evening of feeling guilty and like you've taken a step back, you won't like yourself for it. Or if you carry on resisting its a little step closer to a loss and you'll be much prouder and more happy with yourself. Thin feels better than cake tastes :). You can do it Ange I know you can.

Kim, sue how are you both? Does anyone have a treat night on weigh in day if you've lost? I always used too and it never did any harm. I used to find it was much easier to treat each week as a brand new start.

Speak to you soon xxx

Oh dear!

Never mind, new day tomorrow lovely :) xxx

Arrh Ange

No need for apologising Hun to me yourself or anyone else for that matter. We all slip up, and it is sooooooooo hard to stick to any diet, I have been struggling too and some days I feel I'm never going to get there. You just have to limit any damage if you can, brush yourself off ands start fresh in the morning :). It may be up and down for us but we'll both get there in the end I'm sure of it. Sending hugs xxx

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok.

Never mind Ang, it was only one and it won't do any damage, we can't be good all the time, they sounded lovely by the way!!! Your son and Laura are lucky to have you.the meringue with sweetener was pretty awful but I hid it in a yoghurt and banana and that was abit more filling that usual!

Glad you had a nice weekend Becca and well done for getting back to recording everything, I must say I think I should go back to writing it all down in a note book, it definitely helps, last week I had the same for breakfast and lunch each day so only had to worry about adding on the points for dinner and snacks but this week I have planned better and have more variety so will definitely need to write it all down. Are your dogs better now? Hope you haven't had any more bad nights.

I woke up feeling really fat and kept thinking about that pie on Friday and that I would have gained so despite the frost I forced myself out on a 8am run and kept thinking of that pie and actually ran further than I have for ages, I'm getting abut worried about my weigh tomorrow, it will actually be the first weigh in 10 days because I last weighed on Thursday the 8th and was 10st 11lb, I didn't want to weigh on the Monday as I had only really started the diet on the Friday so I made myself wait. I have been good today even resisted pancakes that my mum made the girls when we went round. Hoping that helping her rake all the leaves up and going for a walk this afternoon has all helped to counteract the pie!

Can't believe it's only 5 weeks!!!/ 37 sleeps, have just been doing some online Christmas shopping which is taking my mind off the fact that I'm actually feeling quite hungry this eve.

Speak to you all tomorrow x

Hello my luverlies... I have been a little absent last couple of days I know. Two whole days off work so got a little bit of shopping done for Chrimbo so result there and Ang I have to say a delish asda pizza didn't make it through the night so I'm with you on the "relatively not very naughty step" i also had a drink last night, not much and my weight seems to have stayed stable this morning. My posting does / will be a bit erratic simply cos of work etc so apologies but I post lots when I am here;) Did have a nice roast dinner but all within my points for today so I'm on it like a car bonnet today and for the rest of the week. fed up the 1lbs so am going for gold this time. Hope everyone is having a nice relaxed weekend, i have just spent last couple of hours on edge of my seat watching Lewis stick to fingers up to Seb and Alonso,brill race absoflippinlutely amazeballs!

Back