Starting again but worried

T

Treacle

I have 7 weeks until my holiday and really want to lose at least a stone if not more. I last did CD SS in 2008 but had to stop after 3 weeks due to severe constipation despite drinking loads and taking fibresure.

I want to do this properly this time, wondering if I would be better starting on 810 instead (what's the losses like on this compared to SS?) or can anyne please give me some advice please?

Thanks xx

Well I've just completed my 1st week
So I cant give you alot of advice ... Sorry

I've read several post that say the weight loss on ss+ is the same as SS.

Well thats how I understood it ;)

My reason for doing SS is because you are allowed NO other food , its much harder to cheat than on ss+ .....I think , as you could "miscalculate " food portions.

MY 1st week wasnt as bad as I expected:
Day's
1-4 No probs with willpower
4-5 Craved food a little
6-7 No probs again

I like the fact that I know exactly what I can and can't have , If I had even a little food , I know I would want more .

Good Luck :)

I have my 1st offical weigh in this morning ! but weighed myself at midnight ha ha as I couldnt wait Lost 7 pounds !

I done the 810 plan for a week last time and lost 2lb which was just less than the week before on ss but i was nearly at the end of my goal so losses where slowing, but i found it very hard that week, i prefer having the ketosis to help with hunger, some people stay in ketosis but i didnt!!

Good luck

many people have constipation problems so you might be one of those that needs more water than just 4 pints. i also find taking something if i've not been for a few days helps to solve the problem before it's gets really bad.

i found both times on ss that i used to go loads at first as my system was cleaning out but i was drinking lots and doing light exercise.

my losses on the 810 were pretty much similar, just a little lower, than then ss or ss+ plans.

if you stick to simple things the 810 can be easy but you have to be very vigilant and make sure your weighing is exact.

Back