starting again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by chunky-monkey77, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    have had a had a really bad week , havent tracked points out the window due to being nervous about driving test( when im nervous or stress i eat ) , did it this morning but not sucessful , know if i go to class i will be up again with them for 3rd week in a row. i have been himming and haaaing about wether i should do it on my own and am still dithering , dont relish spending 6 pound every time but at least it might keep me on the right path to goal .
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. blonde1991

blonde1991 Guest

i no how u feel, im the same all the time. if im upset angry or nervous/bored then i eat so much,however im trying to replace it with going to the gym, eating fruit or having a glass of water , good luck with ur test though and keep trying! i did mine 5 times before i passed
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.