Total Solution Starting at 268...

Thought it was about time I caught up with my diary! I am so busy nosing and posting everywhere else, I let mine go by the by...

Well I am still plodding on, after my amazing week 1 loss, I then completely let myself down and cheated. Not badly, but I picked at enough naughty things to throw myself out of ketosis and to be presented with a 3.2lb gain the next day.

Well 2 days on I have dropped 2lbs of that, but still need another 1.2lbs gone until I am back where I was. Just wondering now whether I have got time to lose that and some extra before my next weigh in? Oh well, week 2 was never going to be great after that huge week 1 was it?

I am back to fitting comfortable in my clothes, at least I am not bursting at the seams and I feel like my quadruple chin has returned to its normal triple chin self :)

My sisters birthday today and had to turn down going out for curry :(

Somebody at work has just announced they are pregnant. (Helen, it's Nicole.) And for those of you who don't know me already on here, me and my partner are fairly sure that we won't be able to have kids without help, if at all. And as much as I tell myself that what will be will be, I can't help but be very jealous and sad when people tell me their good news. As well as my wedding and being able to ride my horsey, thats the other reason for wanting to lose weight...so that I am eligable for IVF. They won't help a fattie that won't help herself?!

Also, I am amazed day by day how nasty people are about weight issues. The amount of things I hear people saying about other people, just makes me cringe at what they might be saying about me!

I commented on how one of our colleagues looks like they've lost weight and how well they looked (Helen, talking about Gill). And another colleague just scoffed and said she always yoyo's, she'll be fat again in a few weeks. Only a small comment, but it's just so nasty! And completely uncalled for! I really do hope that I never take part in these kind of conversations without realising? I would be ashamed of myself if I did!

OMG..... the preggers bit, I just found out too before I read this....but the other comment has really shocked me....that's disgraceful! How dare people comment like that, oooo....my blood is boiling!

Helen you would be appaulled at some of the comments that come out of this office! Truly you would....

It's no wonder they get through staff in there.....I think you may be the longest I have seen anyone stay in there in the 3 and half years I have been here!

They are both awful, but the rediculous thing is that they are the same about each other when the other leaves the room! Dread to think what they say about me! lol :)

I do wonder sometimes what I am doing here...but I am here to take over from Irene and she has to retire one day......

Let's hope it sooner rather than later then!

Well I've finally managed to shift the weight that I gained last weekend, so hoping I can shift a couple of lbs before Mondays weigh in, so I actually have something to report.

Have just order some bits and pieces from AL to mix it up a bit. Plus I miss my CD porridges soo bad :) Am just drinking a mushroom soup, it's not soo bad, I just can't seem to get all the lumps out of the Exante soups though?

Day 13 today, I've got a long old road ahead of me...I try not to think about it, but it's hard to not depressed by how long it is going to take to get this weight off. It feels like it went on overnight, but when I think about it, I actually can't remember being any kind of sensible weight in the last 12 years or so?! I don't know what weight I was when I met Scott 8 years ago, but I kind of remember wearing a pair of 16/18 jeans?! So I think I must have been about 14ish stone?! And two weeks ago I was 19 stone and having to dig out my size 24 trousers...absolutely disgusting. I know that I've been 17 stone plus for the last 5 years.

I have no excuse to be fat and the reason I am is pure greed and laziness! I can't work out whether I am fat because I am lazy, or lazy because I am fat. Everything seems like so much effort sometimes!

Is it bad that I'm watching weight loss programmes, but the food that they are eating looks yummy! lol :)

Time for some more mini goals!

Mini Goal 5 = Lose 2 stone
Mini Goal 6 = Get into size 20 trousers
Mini Goal 7 = Get BMI below 40

Hi kez x
Glad you ordered some things from al. The variety helps me stay on track x your doing really well . We can do this . I too have many wobbly moments thinking oh well I ve been like this for many years now and look ok NO. I DO NOT... ( and I ve been unhappy for many years ) so I'm doing this day by day .,
I have over 7 stone to go which seems impossible but every day that passes is a day nearer to my goal .
Good luck for your weigh in sweetheart I'll be supporting you all the way
Xxx

Thankyou KR, what a lovely post!

I was good yesterday at the cinema, I took a can of drink in with me ( which got me a lot of stares when I noisely opened it! ). Took a bar which was me second of the day! But better than popcorn and haribo!

Then we went on somewhere for food and I had a pint of diet pepsi, the best I could manage. Spose I could of had water?!

Now heading up the field to see the horses...feeling pretty groggy, lke Ive got a stinking hangover?!

Week 2 weigh in - 2lbs down. Nothing amazing, but I'm content with it after last weeks bumper loss.

Was meant to be out for a meal tonight, but my sister broke her arm yesterday so it's been postponed. Which I'm kind of glad about to be honest as I want to have a good week, not start it off on the wrong foot.

Didn't drink anywhere enough over the weekend, so catching up with it now. 1 litre and 2 big coffees down the hatch!

Well done you.....didn't see you at work today, was manic for me....

Let's hope it's a good day for me tomorrow.....

Morning All! :)

I was naughty (kind of) last night and I had a tin of tuna with some mayo, some lettuce and some cucumber. I didn't need it and for a split second I nearly left it...then when I was eating it felt so guilty I nearly left it again...but I didn't I went on and ate the whole lot and it was bloomin handsome.

Just wanted to feel normal for one evening and I was pleased this morning when the scales were still down. My Mum started Atkins the same day I started Exante and even though she has 3 and a half stone less than me to lose, she is only 3lbs behind my weight loss.

I'm keen to carry on with VLCD's and TMR's, but I am wondering whether a couple of days WS a week will keep me motivated? As long as it doesn't spoil the scales.

Will have to think on this one and see how Mum's weight loss goes for this week and how Lellylions AAM goes?

Hi Kez :D
Well I have been having chicken on a sat & sun although I think Im going to be a steady loser now at 2 pound a week..
What does WS mean? Has your Avid things arrived? They are normally really quick with delivery..
I like Tuna too and was thinking of having that instead of chicken this weekend xx
Have a good day today :D

The Avid things should be here today, if they leave them without a signature? Looking forward to trying them! WS is working solution, which as far as I know if 2 packets and a keto friendly meal? I haven't researched it that much yet.

I'll let you know what I think of the Avid stuff! :)

Ws is working solutions which consists of 3 packs for all your cuts and nutrients plus a 400-600kcal keto-friendly meal xx

Thanks Carrie! KR, it arrived and I didnt know where to start so started on the soy nuts....OMG they are lush!

Back