starting back up today and this is my Diary.

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I am back and raring to go.
Went to drs and asked for my form to be signed but they wont sign it till wednesday but luckily I have some left from my sister to start it today.
I have taken the first three days off work so i can concentrate on getting this diet off the ground and will be close to a toilet.
Then wednesday and thurs night I am on 19.00 till 0300am. so that could be tricky.

But so far started off weighing at 17.7 and want to at least get down to about 15 by may time. Is this feesable?

Also is there an area for diaries or shall i just leave this here?

Thanks
xxx

ps how many pints do you need to drink? I have forgotten!
x

Last edited:
Hi didnt want to read and run. Its at least 4 pints a day. Not sure about the diary though. I'm sure if you give it 100% you can be in the 15's in no time. They say a stone a month and May is weeks away yet. Good luck hun x

Hey

Good luck for you start, I am on day 6 and not doing too bad!! Triple trouble is right it is about 4 pints a day. Not sure on diaries either!

Good Luck Le xx

ok well I will start my diary here then? Just put my thoughts feelings down.
So far have had a chocolate shake, a black tea and a pint of water, and have been on the toilet most of the morning lol.

Feeling hungry but positive. I want to do this. I am sick of sitting here with a tire round my waist. Having to lift my stomach up to dry underneath it (tmi) and just feeling so gross.
My main problem at the moment is my arms as I am due to get married on 29th August this year and my arms are like thighs they are so big.
I think in my head I am smaller than I am until i see a photo and I get a shock. So i think what I will have to do is get some photos developed and keep looking back at them as I go along.

I will come back to this when I feel the need and just jot down randoms. People dont need to read it, but if you do, leave me a message and say hi.
xxx

You can do it!! Stay strong and think of how stunning you are going to be on your wedding day!

Good luck xxx

thank you. Well nearly there. Just starving and waiting till hubs2b sits down with his pizza grrrrrrrrrrrrr my fav meal and I will have a veg soup! yum!! (NOT!)

You seem to be very motivated, im sure you will do well on this diet, just think how fantastic you will feel when you get married. Good luck, OH are great arnt they pizza how yummy

Go girl! You'll look incredible, just keep seeing yourself in your wedding dress in your head, and that should help keep you motivated! Good luck!!!

I add curry powder to my veggie soup ;) if you're on SS+ you can make a curry with it! ;)

Well done getting back on the wagon. 2 and a half stone by may is definately something you can achieve! :D

Good luck :)

Back