Starting cambridge sole source monday 27th Febuary

tastytas

Hi my name is Tasneem and I am starting cambridge sole source monday 27th febuary. I am 32 years of age and I am married with a daughter of 10 years sumayah and two twin boys who are 7 weeks old Shareef and shakeel.

I lost weight with ww in the past 75lbs took me 13 months of hard work I was running twice a week hitting the gym twice a week and doing kickboxing twice a week.

I tried ss before and stuck with it 4 days my head wasnt in the right place and with s.s your head has to be in the right place otherwise you will quit.

Been reading peeps posts on here and I am very impressed with how well people have done. Keep up the good work. Im off to take my daughter to school now:D

tastytas said:
Hi my name is Tasneem and I am starting cambridge sole source monday 27th febuary. I am 32 years of age and I am married with a daughter of 10 years sumayah and two twin boys who are 7 weeks old Shareef and shakeel.

I lost weight with ww in the past 75lbs took me 13 months of hard work I was running twice a week hitting the gym twice a week and doing kickboxing twice a week.

I tried ss before and stuck with it 4 days my head wasnt in the right place and with s.s your head has to be in the right place otherwise you will quit.

Been reading peeps posts on here and I am very impressed with how well people have done. Keep up the good work. Im off to take my daughter to school now:D

Good luck tasneem! Im on my third week now and to be honest I don't even think about food, it's hard watching people eat nice things I would usually have but it don't bother me too much I even cook for my bf without cheating. I'm sure your find the diet alot quicker than ww I have x

Hi Tasneen,
i am due to start SS tomorrow and am swinging between being wildly excited to being terrified as to whether I can achive it. I feel positive though that this is the right thing to do. I, like you are hoping for support through this forum so I have fingers crossed for both of us x

Hi Tasneem,

It will be ok. I am on day 3 of SS and doubts do creep into your mind and it is not easy, but whenever I am tempted I just keep thinking about the end goal.

I did ww last year and lost a stone and a half, but my mindset wasn't right and I found the group sessions were mainly taken up simply getting everyone weighed with little real support or discussion. I am hoping that having a one to one consultant will help me stay on track and for now my food choices are out of the equation.

This forum is really helping, seeing everyone's success. Plus it keeps my hands busy, especially in the evenings when I was a terrible nibbler :p

Bella*Vida said:
Hi Tasneem,

It will be ok. I am on day 3 of SS and doubts do creep into your mind and it is not easy, but whenever I am tempted I just keep thinking about the end goal.

I did ww last year and lost a stone and a half, but my mindset wasn't right and I found the group sessions were mainly taken up simply getting everyone weighed with little real support or discussion. I am hoping that having a one to one consultant will help me stay on track and for now my food choices are out of the equationThis forum is really helping, seeing everyone's success. Plus it keeps my hands busy, especially in the evenings when I was a terrible nibbler :p

Hi hun i agree with u bout ww what put me off was a girl had lost loads of weight and when i spoke to her she said she doesnt eat just lives of cup of soups and as she had never been this slim she wanted to get slimmer. I had private word with leader and she said well shes still abit above her bmi. I said but shes getting a eating disorder. The leader didnt want to know.

For me ww was very hard and i worked for it with all the exercise i was doing. Wishing u well and thanks for your reply

Kez31 said:
Hi Tasneen,
i am due to start SS tomorrow and am swinging between being wildly excited to being terrified as to whether I can achive it. I feel positive though that this is the right thing to do. I, like you are hoping for support through this forum so I have fingers crossed for both of us x

Hey kez thanks for having your fingers crossed for us both but you will have to uncross them to make your shake up! Lol nah wishing you all the best and just think you will be ahead of me when i start so u will be on your way and u can help me. All the best hun

slimming deb said:
Good luck tasneem! Im on my third week now and to be honest I don't even think about food, it's hard watching people eat nice things I would usually have but it don't bother me too much I even cook for my bf without cheating. I'm sure your find the diet alot quicker than ww I have x

Hey deb
First of a hugh well done 3 wks under ur belt wow thts fantastic. Is it true tht the hardest part wth this diet is the start? Thts wht i have read and been tld. How mch hve u lost now? Any tips pls need loads for whn i start? Well done agn

Hey Tasneem =) Just wana wish you well on your journey. You are very right its so important to have your head in it. Wish you many happy losses look forward to reading about them.

tastytas said:
Hey deb
First of a hugh well done 3 wks under ur belt wow thts fantastic. Is it true tht the hardest part wth this diet is the start? Thts wht i have read and been tld. How mch hve u lost now? Any tips pls need loads for whn i start? Well done agn

Hello , I started at 13.7 in my first week I lost 9 pound , my second week I lost 4 pound do that 13 pound in two weeks, so im 12.8 at last weigh in. II have not found the diet hard at all I was lucky I have not been hungry from the beginning and I did not get any side affects so I guess it depends on the person. Most people feel better after 3-4 days. I still want food but I don't feel I need it which is great I was allowed to start bars this week it's nice to have a chew on something ha ha I did not get on with the soups or porridge so I just have shakes and bars now apart from 3 soups. Your need to work out what is best for you and find what you like it will be smooth sailing once you done that. It's been good to see hard work pays off rather than ww slow loss for 1-2 pound xx

Yolande said:
Hey Tasneem =) Just wana wish you well on your journey. You are very right its so important to have your head in it. Wish you many happy losses look forward to reading about them.

Thanks hun so much. This is my time about me and im doing it for no one but me!

Good luck - I think that cd gets easier around day 3 to 4. Don't give up this time on day 4 - all that hard work and pain will have been wasted!

Daisy65 said:
Good luck - I think that cd gets easier around day 3 to 4. Don't give up this time on day 4 - all that hard work and pain will have been wasted!

Yes its holding out till then and the worst is to give up then like u said it wuld be a real waste:-(

Congrats on the twins hun and gd luck on your cd journey!!!

Thanks hun so much. This is my time about me and im doing it for no one but me!

Thats the best reason to be doing it and the very reason why you will succeed :p

ayshaahmad said:
Congrats on the twins hun and gd luck on your cd journey!!!

Thanks aysha been reading your posts and mashallah u have done very well i hope to get where you are inshallah.

Yolande said:
Thats the best reason to be doing it and the very reason why you will succeed :p

Yes its so true ive met many women that do it just for their men and it never lasts. My husband loves me the weight i am but im not happy with myself. Even if he wanted me to be skinney i wouldnt do it just for him.hell no! Lol

Salaam :) inshaallah u will do if u stick to it! It's hard as u know but so so worth it, and thankyou long way to go but feeling tons better!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Salaam :) inshaallah u will do if u stick to it! It's hard as u know but so so worth it, and thankyou long way to go but feeling tons better!!!

Wsalam aysha. I cant help but admire you for sticking so well to it this time round i can see you reaching your goal inshallah. How many weeks has it been for you now and what days are the hardest?

tastytas said:
Wsalam aysha. I cant help but admire you for sticking so well to it this time round i can see you reaching your goal inshallah. How many weeks has it been for you now and what days are the hardest?

To be honest I started last June, but didn't do it properly I treated myself on wi days and cheated at weekends! I started 100% on January the 6th I think it was and have been 100% 810 since then! I found the first 3 weeks I suppose really hard and drinking the water was a real drag, a lot of people are different and say that as soon as they are in ketosis it gets easier! You will be fine inshaallah it sounds like you are determined to start! Are you looking forward to starting?

ayshaahmad said:
To be honest I started last June, but didn't do it properly I treated myself on wi days and cheated at weekends! I started 100% on January the 6th I think it was and have been 100% 810 since then! I found the first 3 weeks I suppose really hard and drinking the water was a real drag, a lot of people are different and say that as soon as they are in ketosis it gets easier! You will be fine inshaallah it sounds like you are determined to start! Are you looking forward to starting?

Actually im feeling abit of mixed emotions bit nervous and abit excited. Telling myself i dont want to fail and give in. Like you i tried before and gave up on day 4. Can you believe it got over the first 3 days aswell! Since then i have given up my chocolate. I used to eat so many a day. Its been 4 or 5 years i havent touched chocolate for now mashallah. Still the odd thought pops into my head when i see chocolate like as i pass in the shop but its a passing thought.

Well done to you what made you think this time your not giving up?

Back