Starting cambridge sole source monday 27th Febuary

ayshaahmad said:
Wow bufflo milk never tried that does it taste any different? I try not to drink tea now as I am so used to having it with biscuits! I usually have a cup with my bar and that's it! I know what u mean about portions of food I always loved massive portions, when i went for lunch with friends I would clean my plate and they would leave half as they were so full up, does make u think!! Sounds like a great night! They do so much of that in brum and hardly anything for reverts down here its sad really, I have made a few friends who are reverts but mainly throught talking to them of my own accord!!
I met my friend who lives in brum when I went to hajj about 8 years ago, she helped me out a lot as I hadn't been a Muslim long and the language barrier was very difficult, stayed in the same hotel and things and swapped numbers and spoke on the phone nearly every other day and wrote to each other! Don't speak as much now as we are both so busy but she is great and such a big help for me with understanding and learning more about Islam!!!

Mashallah u have done your haij wow i did ummrah but not haij. Nice how u met that sister who helped u. Thats really nice. Bufflo milk lovely and good for u. The raw type that hasnt been tampered with

All the very best for starting.. I'm sure you'll get into your stride.. you sound like you're likely to get into the right frame of mind this time.. and of course you have us! :) you did so well before on ww.. and none of that is wasted.. the healthy mind set that you trained yourself into and the health benefits of running and kickboxing will all be skills to strengthen your resolve even if it was a while ago.. i have faith in your ability to do this!

.. and the twins will grew up with a slim fit Mum who can run and play and support them :) (oh.. you're not breast feeding are you?)

All the best x

tastytas said:
Mashallah u have done your haij wow i did ummrah but not haij. Nice how u met that sister who helped u. Thats really nice. Bufflo milk lovely and good for u. The raw type that hasnt been tampered with

Yes best experiance of my life, will go back to do ummrah again one day and take my son inshaallah!!!
Gd luck for today let is know how u get on!!

Salam Tasneem
I have to lose 40 pounds. I keep reading experinces and learning from other people in this forum. I failed last year on ss and the learnings are:
1.water..water...water u can go up to 3ltr a day.
2.don't take a day off if u crave food take one bite only.
3. Reward ur self to keep motivated( not food)
4.forget about and think what to do after losing weight.
5.keep reading on this forum specially when u r done. People are very supportive.
I will stick to ss for 8 weeks more. I will not give up this time insallah.

ayshaahmad said:
Yes best experiance of my life, will go back to do ummrah again one day and take my son inshaallah!!!
Gd luck for today let is know how u get on!!

Amazing I live in saudia arabia in jeddah. By the time u come for umrah I hope we reach our goals and I will direct u to best food places;)

Layano said:
Amazing I live in saudia arabia in jeddah. By the time u come for umrah I hope we reach our goals and I will direct u to best food places;)

Ah mashaallah u lucky thing I would love to live in Saudi Arabia such a wonderfully place! How do u find it?

I get used to living her I was born and raised her. I am african.It is a good place to live in. Where do live tasneem?

Layano said:
Where do live tasneem?

I live birmingham. My father west indian and my mother is welsh. Ive only been umrah no other place i have been

Layano said:
Salam Tasneem
I have to lose 40 pounds. I keep reading experinces and learning from other people in this forum. I failed last year on ss and the learnings are:
1.water..water...water u can go up to 3ltr a day.
2.don't take a day off if u crave food take one bite only.
3. Reward ur self to keep motivated( not food)
4.forget about and think what to do after losing weight.
5.keep reading on this forum specially when u r done. People are very supportive.
I will stick to ss for 8 weeks more. I will not give up this time insallah.

Jazakallah sis for all them tips my.body feels empty not hungrey but thinking about food its like my mind obessed with it grr! Lol

Enough said:
All the very best for starting.. I'm sure you'll get into your stride.. you sound like you're likely to get into the right frame of mind this time.. and of course you have us! :) you did so well before on ww.. and none of that is wasted.. the healthy mind set that you trained yourself into and the health benefits of running and kickboxing will all be skills to strengthen your resolve even if it was a while ago.. i have faith in your ability to do this!

.. and the twins will grew up with a slim fit Mum who can run and play and support them :) (oh.. you're not breast feeding are you?)

All the best x

Thank u for ur lovely message true with ww i did get a love for my exercise and was much easier to fit in as my daughter was a about 2 yearsold as for my twins its hard to fit anything in! No longer breastfeeding i stopped when.they were about 5 weeks weaning them off feed by feed i love breastfeeding and managed one year with my daughter but felt too hard with twins!

Helloooo tasneem how are you getting on?

Back