Starting CD soon

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi everyone!
Many failed diets done I'm turning to CD again ( did it last year but fell off wagon as just wasn't ready) now I'm the heaviest I've ever been 22.5 st :-( I'm only 24 years old and I need this weight gone. Would love to lose 12 st. I'm going to be doing ss + my CDC is going on hol mon for a week so that'll give me time to get my form signed by doctors. How long would u reckon it'll take to lose 12 st? I'm also adding exercise too to help tone.
Any thoughts much appreciated!
Your all v inspirational ! :)
X Kelly x

Hi there, good for you and good luck. I'm only on day four but feel really positive about it now I've got started. The general consensus as far as I can tell is about a stone a month although some people seem to manage more than this. X

good luck Kelly :) i have also been on this diet before and lost 4st in 4months but ended up putting it back on and 2st more... i lost the weight for a wedding and after the wedding wasn't really bothered...

but i haven't set any major events this time and just want to get on with it... i have been on it 2 weeks (had my 2nd weigh in yesterday) and i have lost 17.5lbs so its going well...

feel much more positive this time round, but do have the odd cry :(

good luck with everything chick xxx

Hi guys thank you for ur support.
Goolian- hope you dont mind, ive just started following u on twitter. My name on there is kellymarie2222.
Ive got over a week until i can get started on CD when CDC gets back from hers hols. Im just looking forward to not being a size 26!!
I have made a deal with my fiance. That if i lose at least 6 stone by may next year we will go on holiday to portugal. :) something to keep me going as i really want a holiday but not having one this year due to my size basically. I am hoping to lose more than 6st by may though.
I am very excited and motivated to start the process that i might pre-start before meeting with my cdc, might buy a weeks worth of celebrity slim or tony fergason to start me off. Hmmmm unsure to be honest.
Ive got a meal out on friday night with fiance and 2 mutual friends & their little one so that should be good, but unsure of where were going, so not sure on food etc but ill try and be as good as possible.

Will keep everyone up to date with photos & posts etc. This website is so good for motivation and inspiration!! :)

that's fab chick i am following you back :)

you sound like you have got it all sorted in your head and know where you want to be which is fab :)

good luck on ur journery chick and if you need anything just give me a shout or msg me on twitter as it comes straight to my phone :)

Back