Step 1 Sole Source Starting CWP today to save my health

Well done loubaloo!!!!

Well bad week this week. Lost half a pound ;( proper crap. I told my consultant how I feel bloated and having period symptoms but not actually come on yet. SHe thinks this could be why. I'm armed with different bars this week :) and loadsa shakes!! Xxx

Well done girls!!! A loss is a loss regardless how big or small ;)

I too don't think I've done too well this week, same feeling bloated? Although I haven't gone off plan but I've tried some different flavored teas and coffee over the weekend, wondering if this has anything to do with it? As of yesterday I was back to plain water and black tea/coffee, but still not feeling the difference on my clothing like I did last week :-/

Also had the bars this week, not sure if they've knocked me out of ketosis? Although I'm going back to just tetras next week, I'm not a fan of the bars, I don't like the texture or bitter aftertaste!

I'll let you know how I get on Friday xxx

Chin up Spammie, stick with it x

Week Two Total Loss -11lb :)

Thanks Vanessa. I'm not big on the lemon bars at all :( I've got a few peanut bars this week. I'm not sure what but something kicked me out of ketosis. I checked on a ketostix last night and it was jus beige colour. So I'm not sure what it was :/ still no sign of my period. Having all the pains and symptoms. Sooo bloated.

Although I was on the school run when one of the mothers came over and commented how every time they see my I'm losing weight!!! So now she's considering cambridge!

Good luck for tomorrow Vanessa :)

Hope your all ok xxxx

I'm sure it will all settle back done, pick a goal date to get to, mines in August, I'm going to get to the second week in Aug, give myself a weeks break then reevaluate with my consultant what step I'll go back on. I think dates are an easier goal than weight as they don't change or fluctuate! Keep going, we 're in this together hun x

Thanks Vanessa :) that's really helped!!! I may do the same thing. I have 3 of my little ones birthdays in august!! All within a week so may have that week off and then think of moving up a step or so.

I'm worried about piling the weight back on :(

Xxx

I've ordered the CWP recipe book already for my week off! What I aiming to do is shakes in the morning and afternoon then cook a meal from the book. I'm defiantly not going haywire on the week off as don't want to go through the pain of that first week back on the diet! But if I can be sensible with my eating I'm going to allow myself a few drinks. Although I'm a big Chardonnay fan I'm swapping for a white spirits such as gin or Bacardi with diet mixers :)

The diet book I've been told is aimed for step 3 and also tells you how to bulk the dishes up for others that your cooking for. I figured it's better to still try and control what I'm doing but try and have some normality cause really this is what I'll need to do when I'm finished with the diet and trying to maintain my weight.

Thing is this Cambridge journey is short, in months we'll be close to where we want to be, the hard work starts when we finish and have to make life long changes so we don't revert back to our old habits!

We'll do this together babe, mark that target date in your diary, mines Friday 8th Aug! X

Venues size you're totally in the right frame of mind! We mustn't see 'time off' as an excuse to go mental and binge! Enjoy ourselves yes but all in moderation and the closer you can stick to plan the better! You're doing really well! X

You have given me a much needed boost Vanessa :) thank you so much!! Yes we shall do this!!!! I'm thinking 13th august as a date. And also may ask my consultant about the recipe book!!

Good luck for weigh in today Hun!!!!

The horrid weather had returned :( xxx

No probable a babe, I'm sure I'll need a kick up the bum at some point which you can do for me! Weigh in after work, I'll let you know, I don't think I've lost that much but it's ok I've still got 6 weeks to go until me break so plenty of time to lose more! Oh also I've been told by a few people that week three seems to be the week it slows down.

Xxx

I'll be here to give you some much needed boosts as and when!! I don't know anyone else on this diet so thanks for sharing what you have heard! I had a bar for dinner but just can't get used to the texture :/ also stopped adding the water flavouring as I'm bored of the taste now lol

I don't know about you but I can't wait go shopping for smaller sizes :) I have noticed my boobs are starting shrink :| wahoo!!!! But can't see any or feel any difference on my upper arms and thighs :(

Are you having measurements tonight? I was meant have them this week but I think my small loss meant I no need of bothered as she didn't do them.

Xxx

I am lucky as there's a couple of girls at work that have either done Cambridge or on it now so we all keep each other honest. But don't forget I'm here if you need support. Just if your flagging let me know, I try to check on her everyday, remember this diet is for a very short time, it's the battle to maintain that will be the longest!

I'm quite lucky that I have a 16yr daughter who is really behind me as is my husband in his own funny way! I really convinced myself that I'd treat myself to nandos this weekend, I was going to ask my consultant if I could have chicken and salad, as we're all going out as a family at the weekend, but after chatting this through with my daughter she made me realise I don't need to go to nandos, it's just my greed kicking in!

I've also seem that people are buying the active blenders, I'm going to give it a go. You put a tetra on with ice, blend it up and it turns into a thick shake!

Anyway weigh in, 2 and a half lb loss, I knew it was going to be like that this week, but it's still a loss and takes me to over a stone loss on three weeks!

Have a good weekend x

Well done Vanessa!!! A loss is a loss and a stone in three weeks is fab!!!! You should be proud Hun.

Your daughter sounds very mature and like a good support to you!! I agree that you have done three weeks!!! And gone without the food so you know you can do this. Don't let your head tell you when your hungry!!!

My consultant wrote on her fb page about a blender. I must say just something different with the shakes sounds appealing :) I'm still struggling with the water :( going have a scour of the internet tonight try find some hints and tips!!

I don't help myself at the minute...I keep watching celeb MasterChef lol I just tell myself think if the fat...the carbs...the calories!!!

I'm quite glad I've come on this journey to realise the amount of calories and fat in food. It's making me think of the choices when I'm cooking the little ones meals. Get them eating more healthy!

Xxxx

She can be at times, she's a bit like me that she gives good advice but never follows it lol!

I agree this journey is more about sorting out our heads rather than our bellies :)

The blender might help you with you water intake as the ice that you blend with will count towards it!

Had the apple porridge tonight, errrr it's horrible! Glad I only bought one!

I'm not noticing a massive fig fence with my clothes, except they feel a bit more comfortable, I have noticed though my I sleep a lot better and my knees don't hurt as much! I'm really looking forward to dropping a few dress sizes, but I'm not going mad clothes shopping until I get to target otherwise I'll have these larger clothes in my wardrobe so I might be inclined to slip into bad habits!

Xxx

Vanessa well done for 2.5lbs! You'll probably find you'll have a good loss next week...sometimes the body tends to hang onto what you're putting in! Xx

Thanks Sophie.

I'm going to see this out until August anyway, but 2.5 is still a decent loss compared to other diets x

Well done Vanessa, that's excellent :)

I've been away this weekend and put the diet on hold. Found that I can't eat as much as I used to and I really tried to avoid all carbs but it was hard. I don't think I'll be letting you know about a loss on Tuesday but I'm back on it 100% tomorrow.

Me date is 31 August....I hope to have a lost a good chunk of the 4.5 stone I need to by then.

Keep going this week girls xx

11lbs is such a fantastic loss for just 2 weeks! Well done :D

Hello ladies!! Sorry not been around. Busy week :( weigh in today. Lost 5.5lbs!!!!! Happy this week. Vanessa Hun don't worry bout the scales. Mine said I lost 1lb before weigh in.

Don't be disheartened. Your workin up to a fab loss.

Hope all of you are well xxxx

That's brilliant well done! How much is that all together?

Finally they moved half a pound this morning, phew lol xxx

Back