Step 1 Sole Source Starting CWP today to save my health

Thanks Vanessa. That's 19lb in 4 weeks. 13.5 combined inches lost. I'm happy with that!!! Here's to the next 4 weeks :) also I'm in the 14 stone (14st 10lb) so my little target is to get in the 13 stone region in the next 4 weeks!!! Just treated myself to a nice cold diet coke....couldn't resist in such a lovely day!! I'm sure you will get a big drop over night Hun. I'm not looking forward to the 6 weeks holidays :( hoping to stay strong with the 6 little munchkins!!! They all are never hungry at the same time so is going seem like I'm prepping and cooking food all day :/ Xxx

Well done spammie!!
Put 1lb on. Wasn't surprised and expected it to be worse as I was away at the weekend. Onwards and downwards!!
X

Thanks loubaloo :) and 1lb is nothing!!! You will lose it no problem!! Just means a bigger loss next week!!

My consultant was telling me about how make a trifle with the products lol she went that quick I barely took it in!! I may message her and ask her!

Always looking for new ideas make things a little different. Still haven't got myself an active blender yet...but with these hot days I could do with one!!

Xxx

I'll let you know how I get on Friday, but if it's only a few pound loss then that's good for me! Least it's going in the right direction now lol!

Oh my god, school holidays are he'll with one child, have no idea how you cope with six!

This is the active blend, sainsburys finally have it back in stock, it on offer at the moment. I've just ordered mine :) pop a shake in it with ice and it blends it up to make thick shake like McDonald's, well so they say!!!

http://m.sainsburys.co.uk/mt/www.sa...6139745_breville-vbl075-blend-active-jug.html

Xxx

Week Two Total Loss -11lb :)

Thanks for that Vanessa....I think I'll try and get one.

And OMG spammie - 6 kids??!!! Total admiration for coping with the family, and following CWP at the same time :)

Aww thanks loubaloo!! Can be hard at meal times but I plod on!!! Sainsburys don't have any in stock :(

Good luck for weigh in today Vanessa!!

Hope your all having a fab day ladies!! Xxx

4lb loss this week, I'll take that especially since I got knocked out of ketosis because of the bars and didn't start losing until Wednesday just gone!

Another 5 more weeks until my planned week off, hope to shift another stone at least.

Oh did you try and order it online? They don't have them in my local superstore for some reason, I order mine on click and collect, only thing is it takes 3-5 days to deliver :-/

Have a good weekend, stay strong ladies x

That's fantastic! Well done Vanessa :)

Bit worrying that the bars knocked things out! I've tried the peanut one this week. It's ok...!

I had a chat with my consultant tonight about the bars, I'm the first she's had that it's done it too, but it does happen. Just keep an eye out for the signs that I had, scales not moving, hunger returns and that horrid taste in you mouth fades.

I'm sure you're be fine! I'm not too bothered about the bars anyway as don't like the taste!

X

Got my new blender today. Tonight's dinner is a mocha made with a handful of ice, shot of expresso and a chocolate tetra. Seriously could get addicted to these!

image-3402177770.jpg

Well done loubaloo!

What week are you on now? My week 4 was my worst, I've since upped my water to 3 lts and it seems to have helped!

Keep going, don't be disappointed, it's still a loss and you'd struggle to do that on any other diet. It's all going to add up at in the end!

Ps the shake was lush! Plus it lasted ages and was well filling :) x

Well done loubaloo!!!!

I sooo need get one of those blenders. Had a busy week this week. And I put 1lb on ;( proper gutted. Why I've gained I don't know. Struggled with the water this week. Just can't seem drink it :( plus got a horrible bloated feeling. Still no period. Just down this week :(

Hope your all well ladies xxxx

Oh Spammie it's so frustrating, that was me last week. This week I've hit the rest button and gone back to week 1, just having 3 tetras, black coffee and 3 ltrs of water. It's done the trick now losing a lb every two to three days. Hang in there hun x

Great progress so far to all! :) I just started on SS today. So we'll see how it goes!

Thanks Veenessie! Keeping a vlog on YouTube as well to motivate me. Thought it would be fun to be able to look back when I've lost the weight and see how much I've changed!! Day one down. Yayyy. :D

Hiya ceeboo and good luck Hun :)

My consultant wasn't the most supportive of things today. Made me feel like I've done something wrong :(

On a good note I got an active blender tonight!!!! Any product recipes will be appriciated :) can't wait have a go. The hubby is eyeing it up :0 haha. I'm not a coffee drinker though :(

A new day tomorrow and hoping for a good week with the water :)

Xxxx

Thanks Spammie. :) sucks that you're consultant wasn't very supportive. But that's what we're all here for as well. I believe in you :D you can do it sunshine! I made a ********* board full of pictures of Cambridge success stories and Iggy Azalea (who's body I wantttt) and of motivational quotes to help spur me on :)

Back