Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting Exante Diet today

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Andrea5867, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Andrea5867

Andrea5867 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(15.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well, after months of psyching myself up to retry Cambridge and trying to fit collections round work and family commitments I stumbled accross Exante - cheaper and comes to me - what more can I ask for - no excuses now
    Started the diet today and really want to lose all the weight this time and keep it off
    Any advice on using Exante and what weight losses can I expect (I'm using packs only) over the coming weeks
    Thanks
    Andrea xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littlered81

Littlered81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.12%)
    Hi Andrea,
    I started Exante a week ago, I lost 6lb this week, but everyone varies (Mrsb2b2012 lost 12lb this week!).
    I also did Cambridge before and do find this easier as I can just weigh myself, use this site to record and get support and I just have a constant supply at home of what I need.
    Tips wise I would say always make sure you have a full water bottle when you leave home. I also like to make the shakes up in the blender with a few ice cubes as it makes them really thick and frothy.

4. Andrea5867

Andrea5867 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(15.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the quick reply - have to say I love the convenience of keeping a track myself
    I did Cambridge two years ago and got within a stone of my goal weight but a very stressful time when my daughter was ill brought out the comfort eater in me again - I'm determined that wont happen this time
    Andrea x

5. Littlered81

Littlered81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.12%)
    I did Cambridge about 18 months ago, and also got to within a stone of my goal weight. My marriage broke up and I had to leave our house, etc, so ended up coming off it. I stayed with friends for a few weeks before going back to my parents house for a couple of months until I could get a flat with some friends. All of which played havoc with my waist line, as people were always cooking for me, offering to take me out for dinner, get a take away, bottle of wine, etc. Then I started a new relationship, which also included lots of eating out, ice creams on a sunny day, etc.
    I am determined that this time I will lose it. First week has proved to be very testing as I lost my grandmother a few days ago, but so far I'm pleased to report I have stuck with it 100%.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.