Starting Exante Diet today

Andrea5867

Well, after months of psyching myself up to retry Cambridge and trying to fit collections round work and family commitments I stumbled accross Exante - cheaper and comes to me - what more can I ask for - no excuses now
Started the diet today and really want to lose all the weight this time and keep it off
Any advice on using Exante and what weight losses can I expect (I'm using packs only) over the coming weeks
Thanks
Andrea xxx

Hi Andrea,
I started Exante a week ago, I lost 6lb this week, but everyone varies (Mrsb2b2012 lost 12lb this week!).
I also did Cambridge before and do find this easier as I can just weigh myself, use this site to record and get support and I just have a constant supply at home of what I need.
Tips wise I would say always make sure you have a full water bottle when you leave home. I also like to make the shakes up in the blender with a few ice cubes as it makes them really thick and frothy.

Thanks for the quick reply - have to say I love the convenience of keeping a track myself
I did Cambridge two years ago and got within a stone of my goal weight but a very stressful time when my daughter was ill brought out the comfort eater in me again - I'm determined that wont happen this time
Andrea x

I did Cambridge about 18 months ago, and also got to within a stone of my goal weight. My marriage broke up and I had to leave our house, etc, so ended up coming off it. I stayed with friends for a few weeks before going back to my parents house for a couple of months until I could get a flat with some friends. All of which played havoc with my waist line, as people were always cooking for me, offering to take me out for dinner, get a take away, bottle of wine, etc. Then I started a new relationship, which also included lots of eating out, ice creams on a sunny day, etc.
I am determined that this time I will lose it. First week has proved to be very testing as I lost my grandmother a few days ago, but so far I'm pleased to report I have stuck with it 100%.

Back