Starting Exante today!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lyanne79, 23 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Lyanne79

Lyanne79 New Member

:)hello all , I've decided to start the Exante diet today and Im hoping to be on it for at least 3 months. I weigh 73 KG (160lbs) and Im aiming to get down to 60kg (132lbs) before Christmas time. I've never dieted before and Ive always been a good gym-girl, but after an injury I've kinda let myself go and now I only hope I have the motivation to go on with Exante. Im kinda worried about getting mega hungry during the say so lets see how day 1 goes!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi welcome and good luck on ur weight loss journey.

4. triage999

triage999 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome! I started Exante on Monday, weighing in at 161lbs aiming for 126, I'm now on day 5 and already 7lbs lighter so that's motivation enough for me :0)

Good luck, just aim to keep yourself busy in the first few days, cravings for me on day 3 and 4 have been a mare but hopefully it'll start getting better from here on in

J x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Exante.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.